OkamiCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2
Okami Resource Pack is unique pack because it is japanese based texture pack. Okami textures are based on Japanese Ukiyo-e style and also based on the PS2 and Wii video game called Okami. The pack is now revived and continued by Ryzoiku.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
The official author of this resource pack chose to remove download links.
– Sorry for inconvenience.
*Credit for creating and developing OkamiCraft goes to Enso. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now OkamiCraft has 172785 views.