ModernArch Realism Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
One of the best resource packs that one can find for the newer versions of Minecraft is ModernArch Realism. Sometimes, one can be unimpressed after downloading one of the countless free resource packs. ModernArch resource pack, on the other hand, is not likely to disappoint you. What sets ModernArch apart from most other texture packs is that it uses real images to replace cartoonish and blocky minecraft textures. Actual photographs of stone, wood, and brick are used to give the game a photorealistic look. Designed by popular minecraft content creator PackMinecraft, the new resource pack was built with realism instead of improved cartoonish graphics in mind. While this is not the first realism-focused Minecraft resource pack to be released, it is widely considered to be better than many other alternatives. A lot of resource packs make the graphics excessively colorful, the ModernArch pack, on the other hand, uses more subdued colors.
The new textures give the buildings plenty of depth and look better than either the minimalist default graphics or the graphics of other new resource packs. What is also noticeable is the quality of the lighting effects. The lighting effects firmly stand out and are enough to recommend ModernArch over the alternatives. Certainly, the graphics look best if the textures are used in their full 512×512 resolution. However, it is also possible to use the resource pack with a resolution as low as 128×128 to make the graphics usable on lower-end computers. As is the case for other high-end resource packs, one can run into frame rate issues if the full resolution is used without sufficiently powerful hardware. For the new graphics to work as well as possible, one has to use shaders. The creator recommends that you download the SEUS shader that works well with the ModernArch. The pack at the current point in time is free for 128x and 256x versions, 512x and 1024x resolutions are supported by donations.
ModernArch R - Screenshots
ModernArch R - YouTube Video
How to install ModernArch R Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download ModernArch R Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.