Forget about having to choose between realistic and vanilla faithful textures with the RealisCraft JE resource pack. You probably never heard of this particular pack because it’s quite new – the official release dates back to July 2020. However, it quickly gained recognition among the Minecraft community for its heightened level of realism and some high-end advanced mapping techniques. The attention to detail is unprecedented in RealisCraft JE, as you’ll immediately notice upon installing it. The groundbreaking accomplishment of this pack is its immaculate merge of default textures with just enough real-world components and implementations. Simply looking at the grass block is going to break your mind. The surface now has small bumps that represent various levels of growth of the grass. Every layout is different from any other block since they’re generated randomly. This kind of structure is also noticeable in the dirt below the grass, with notches coming out of each block. All the tree logs have randomly generated bumps and irregularities, providing an impressive and unique appearance. One of the advanced mapping techniques is Parallax Occlusion Mapping. This is a technique that gives a 3D illusion on surfaces that are actually flat inside the game. This introduces a whole new level of realism and is achieved by simulating interactions between light and various surfaces. You can notice the effect most prominently on the blocks that have some kind of depth to them, such as doors or jack-o’-lanterns. It looks like the pumpkin was really carved out and you can almost see inside the holes themselves. This feature is very innovative and can’t be found in almost any other pack. As is the case with almost every Minecraft player, you probably hate rain as well. However, with RealisCraft JE this unwanted weather phenomenon gets a complete overhaul. The water droplets and animations have been changed to be more pleasant to the eye, as well as to accurately imitate real rain. The space right in front of the player is somewhat clear while all the other area almost looks like it’s covered by a rain curtain.
It can be hard to distinguish what exactly is around you, which adds to the realistic atmosphere that this pack offers. These realistic conditions are mainly provided by yet another advanced mapping technique – Physically Based Rendering. This is a computer graphics approach that is used to create more realistic and accurate representations of materials and the environment by modeling the flow of light in the real world. This way, materials in Minecraft are rendered with much more detail while light reflections from different surfaces have their appropriate properties. The game itself doesn’t provide built-in support for this feature, meaning that the pack introduces this by itself. The RealisCraft JE pack uses a very interesting payment model. There is a demo version that is free for everyone to download and use, albeit with some limitations. The resolution is fixed at 128×128, only the textures that change the blocks are included and it doesn’t support some additional mapping techniques that bring even more realism, such as Subsurface Scattering. The paid version ranges between $1.7 and $4.7, and depending on the amount of money you’ll either receive the 256x, 512x, 1024x, or 2048x versions of the resource pack. If you want to get all the latest updates, you’ll have to pay this amount on a monthly basis. The developer charges for the full version in order to cover expenses, as well as for the effort that went into it. When you look at the incredible features, it does make sense. As far as the performance of the pack goes, it’s important to note that you’ll need a pretty strong PC if you want to run RealisCraft JE smoothly. Most of the available screenshots and reviews are covered with shaders, which further improves the appearance of the game. If you’re already struggling with FPS, chances are that the demo 128×128 version is going to be enough for your PC’s capabilities. Currently, there’s only a Minecraft Java Edition release which you can guess by the name of the pack itself. However, RealisCraft JE is regularly updated, and the developer announced a new 4096×4096 version as well as support for Minecraft Bedrock. Its innovative nature and incredibly-looking textures make it very worth a try.
RealisCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19
RealisCraft — Screenshots
How to install RealisCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the RealisCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- To achieve the same look as shown in the screenshots, you need to install the shader pack.
- RealisCraft JE currently only supports LabPBR, oldPBR support coming soon.
- To use RealisCraft, you need a high performance PC. It is recommended to try the demo version before upgrading to the full version.
- The plan is to release 4096 x 4096 resolution and work is underway on versions for Bedrock.
RealisCraft Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[128x] [1.20.x – 1.19.x] Download RealisCraft JE Resource Pack – absolutely free, LabPBR shaders only;
[256x] [1.20.x – 1.19.x] Download RealisCraft JE Resource Pack – paid pack, LabPBR shaders only;
[512x] [1.20.x – 1.19.x] Download RealisCraft JE Resource Pack – paid pack, LabPBR shaders only;
[1024x] [1.20.x – 1.19.x] Download RealisCraft JE Resource Pack – paid pack, LabPBR shaders only;
[2048x] [1.20.x – 1.19.x] Download RealisCraft JE Resource Pack – paid pack, LabPBR shaders only;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.