Pain PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9
The Pain PvP resource pack clearly stands out from the rest of the PvP focused packs to have come up in the recent times. This is because the guy who designed the Pain PvP truly understood what it means to PvP in Minecraft and was aware of the issues that may come up during this time. Majority of the PvP based games make an impressive effort to take the combat experience to a whole new level for gamers. However, there are a number of pertinent aspects that it fails to impress in. Fortunately, this can’t be said to be the case for Pain PvP given that it does everything possible to make sure that gamers have all they need to battle rival players. The textures on the Pain PvP game pack are unbelievably clean and smooth. This ensures that you experience no trouble noticing the opponents during sessions when you are playing with this pack.
The extent of detail in texture for this pack just falls short of completely impressive, although this is an issue that won’t trouble players. This is because the pack actually enhances the game’s delivery in the long run. Nonetheless, something to take note of about this pack is the various subtle alterations it makes to the pack’s color palettes that serve to enhance visibility while playing PvP. You may require a little while to fully get acquainted with the colors. But if you use Minecraft to game often, you may just see their importance and appreciate them with time. Pain PvP features a (16 by 16)-inch resolution which comes alongside a number of optimizations for the player’s comfort. All this implies that gamers are in a good position to enjoy the relatively high frame-rates than is usually the case with Minecraft. Try this pack to see exactly what I mean.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Pain PvP goes to GeneralSmogyYT. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8. Right now Pain PvP has 137109 views.