Devine Resource Pack 1.8.9
The Devine resource pack is SidGames_YT first try at a resource pack, so it might be somewhat unpolished, but he did an excellent job. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, the Devine resource pack is a dedicated and well-designed PvP pack. The new and improved graphics in PvP mode makes the pack all the better. Playing PvP on Minecraft has to be one of the most difficult skills to master. Few mistakes go unpunished in PvP mode. A single misstep in PvP mode often results in a defeat. Most players know this and appreciate a resource pack that makes it easier to defeat an opponent. Few resource packs get this right. Most of them are so inundated with details, that even the simplest of tasks, such as tracking the opponent, becomes infinitely infuriating.
With the Devine resource pack, the graphics are clean, making it easy to lock on an opponent and crush them in battle. There are several features that make the Devine resource pack one of the best choices for PvP. For starters, the pack makes minimal use of the animation particles which makes animations smaller and less of a distraction. The custom rendered sky and the clear water are some of the stunning visual delights that make the resource pack stand a natural choice for PvP. These clear and minimalist graphics make a ton of difference in PvP. They make the environment clear leaving the opponent sticking out like a sore thumb. But that’s not the best feature of the resource pack. By increasing Minecraft’s native FPS, the game redraws images on the screen faster. That means in-game actions happen faster. In PvP mode, this is an added advantage because the game responds to your input almost immediately.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Devine goes to SidGamez_YT, Duststorm. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Devine has 120568 views.