The Devine resource pack is SidGames_YT first try at a resource pack, so it might be somewhat unpolished, but he did an excellent job. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, the Devine resource pack is a dedicated and well-designed PvP pack. The new and improved graphics in PvP mode makes the pack all the better. Playing PvP on Minecraft has to be one of the most difficult skills to master. Few mistakes go unpunished in PvP mode. A single misstep in PvP mode often results in a defeat. Most players know this and appreciate a resource pack that makes it easier to defeat an opponent. Few resource packs get this right. Most of them are so inundated with details, that even the simplest of tasks, such as tracking the opponent, becomes infinitely infuriating.
With the Devine resource pack, the graphics are clean, making it easy to lock on an opponent and crush them in battle. There are several features that make the Devine resource pack one of the best choices for PvP. For starters, the pack makes minimal use of the animation particles which makes animations smaller and less of a distraction. The custom rendered sky and the clear water are some of the stunning visual delights that make the resource pack stand a natural choice for PvP. These clear and minimalist graphics make a ton of difference in PvP. They make the environment clear leaving the opponent sticking out like a sore thumb. But that’s not the best feature of the resource pack. By increasing Minecraft’s native FPS, the game redraws images on the screen faster. That means in-game actions happen faster. In PvP mode, this is an added advantage because the game responds to your input almost immediately.
Devine — Video & Screenshots
How to install Devine Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.