The Adventure Time Craft resource pack is a perfect way to bring Adventure Time alive and into your Minecraft world. If you are a fan of the extremely popular series Adventure Time, you might just be interested in this resource pack if you do not know much about the show. In short, it’s about Finn and his dog companion Jake completing quests, dungeons, defeating bosses, along with saving the princesses. Adventure Time is formatted similarly to many popular types of games. The resource pack Adventure Time Craft takes inspiration out of this show to give Minecraft a similar feel to Adventure Time. As for the pack itself, compared to other popular resource packs, it’s not terribly bright or colorful but instead enhances the base game into being bolder and brighter. This pack is extensive, with the resolution of 32x. It is a good size pack to keep the game running as smoothly as possible. Due to this, many of the players shouldn’t have any FPS-related problems.
This resource pack is completely finished and unfortunately there are no updates planned from the original author at this time, but thankfully there is an official continuation from other talented designers. This pack supports all new types of flowers along with horses from Minecraft 1.8 and currently supports all new features added in Minecraft 1.16. Many game fanatics say that Adventure Time Craft reminds them of NES console games because of the simple textures and the limited variety. As previously mentioned, the colors and brightness don’t hit you in the face, but it’s incredibly creative. If you love a more cartoony style and appreciate the imagery and art of the original show, then you might adore the Adventure Time Craft pack. Installation is simple. All you need to do is drag the download into Minecraft’s directory, where it says “resourcepacks”. From there, you can choose it from inside the game menu. If you’ve enjoyed any episodes of the Adventure Time cartoon, then you should give this pack a try; there’s nothing to lose, and you might just love it.
Adventure Time Craft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Adventure Time Craft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Adventure Time Craft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Adventure Time Craft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[32x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Adventure Time Resource Pack – continuation by WFlyingSquirrel
[32x] [1.14.x] Download Adventure Time Resource Pack – continuation by WFlyingSquirrel
[32x] [1.13.x – 1.8.x] Download Adventure Time Resource Pack – continuation by WFlyingSquirrel
[32x] [1.7.x – 1.6.x] Download Adventure Time Resource Pack – original by leonel
Check out the Adventure Time Craft Resource Pack on the Official Website – continuation by WFlyingSquirrel
Check out the Adventure Time Craft Resource Pack on the Official Source – continuation by WFlyingSquirrel
Check out the Adventure Time Craft Resource Pack on the Official Source – original by leonel