Complementary Shaders is the perfect shader pack to improve Minecraft’s graphics and performance. If you ever played Minecraft for more than five minutes, you know the game is incredibly fun – but a little bit lackluster in the graphics department. Fortunately for all Minecraft lovers out there, this shader pack is here to change that. That’s not to say you should expect a complete, 3D graphics overhaul. When you’re playing Minecraft, you’re not exactly in it because of realistic textures. That’s not what Complementary Shaders is here to change. Instead, this shaders improves a little bit of everything, while still maintaining its essence. Complementary Shaders is an off-shoot of another popular shader pack called BSL Shader. If you liked that pack, you’re going to love this one. This shaders takes the best out of BSL Shader and improves the rest. You can install it if you want to experience better graphics, gameplay, compatibility, and more.
It’ll help you improve an already-great game like Minecraft is. Although it improves a little bit of everything, it will not ruin your performance. This shader pack is specially designed to keep everything running smoothly. Simply put, it just works. Not only that, but it’ll also fix compatibility issues that you might have with other shader packs. This Complementary Shaders pack always has the player in mind. With Complementary Shaders, you’ll realize Minecraft will run rather fast and better than with most other shader packs. No matter what GPU or drivers you have, this shader pack will make your game smoother compared to other shaders. Keep in mind this is a one-of-a-kind shaderpack. You can’t install it like the other ones. Make sure you pay attention to the installation guide before you do anything. Check and double-check it. Then, enjoy everything that Complementary Shaders has in store for you!
Complementary Shaders should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15
Complementary Shaders — Screenshots
How to install Complementary Shaders:
- Download and install Minecraft;
- Setup your game profile for the version you want to run;
- Download and install Optifine; – optifine will create its own profile
- Open Minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile;
- Download the Complementary Shaders from the links below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- Open Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Shaderpack folder;
- Put the “ComplementaryShaders_4.xx” (zipped file) inside .minecraft\shaderpacks;
- Select the Complementary Shaders in the shader list in-game;
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.