Nowadays, many people enjoy spending their free time while playing games. One of the best games that people enjoy to play is the mining adventure that is found in Minecraft. Minecraft is one of the games that needs good playing skills. Among the participant, there are players who have good mining skills and the other doesn’t have the needed skills. However, to the people who have limited mining skills they don’t need to stress themselves anymore, this is due to the availability of Xray Ultimate resource pack. This pack has been well designed and also introduced in order to help every player who loves this game and need an extra assistance. Generally, this pack is uniquely designed in order to assist the player with the gameplay. This aspect makes Xray pack different from the other packs since it does not elevate the entire game visuals and thus it gives you the essential assistance you need.
This means, the entire pack highlights all the mineral blocks and ores for you while you are playing the game. Concerning this type of assistance offered by X-ray pack, the player will be able aware of where to go mining and thus help in saving time. However, in order to know how Xray pack works, one should be aware of different x-ray pack features that are simple to understand and to follow. Knowing every feature of this pack will effectively help every player to have the needed mining skills. Generally, the entire pack comprises of the x16 resolution that helps in eliminating any fps drops. In order to run the entire pack competently it definitely important to use Optifine; the Optifine generally helps the player to have an effective night vision effect and also the player the capability to turn off the smooth lighting whenever in need.
X-Ray Ultimate should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
X-Ray Ultimate — Video & Screenshots
How to install X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the X-Ray Ultimate texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.