Have you ever come across a Minecraft sky that provides visuals that are extraordinary in nature? This resource pack is the real deal. It makes your game lively with distinct and bright visuals that are kinetic and appealing to the eyes. You can not compare Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky resource pack with most of its predecessors. Most of them were redundant and used to transform skies of Minecraft to have dull and static pictures that were pretty ugly. As a result of the challenges experienced from previous resource packs, the StingrayProductions revolutionized Minecraft game.
They produced this resource pack that has new features and functionalities that creates and generates rejuvenation on your images. During the night, this resource pack allows you to efficiently and effectively look at the beautiful sky. They are attractive to your sight. The interesting part about this resource pack is that with shaders installed it enhance and automatically improves your images and make them have an elegant and classy appearance. This resource pack is known to have high resolution of 512x on its textures which allows change to happen on the skies of Minecraft. It is important to note that this resource pack cannot function on its own unless there is an installation of optifine.
Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky — Video & Screenshots
How to install Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Milkyway Galaxy Night Sky texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[512x] [UNIVERSAL] Download Milkyway Galaxy Resource Pack (With moon phases) – universal works with ANY version of optifine