BetterVanillaBuilding is a Minecraft’s resource pack which is specially designed for the builders, who wants more realistic textures which can transform their houses or building look much greater than they often do. Even though the graphics of the vanilla world would make a lot of the gamer bases feel satisfied and contented, they are certainly not created to meet the needs of most building communities in Minecraft since even the greatest constructions have a tendency to look dull because of the effects of many noisy textures. But fortunately, the new release named BetterVanillaBuilding resource pack has performed a great job of dealing with those problems to provide the builder groups of Minecraft accurately what they want to enjoy the game. The BetterVanillaBuilding has been created with the purpose of keeping the main art style in vanilla Minecraft unchanged while enhancing the textures at the same time in different methods to help the gamers have a better playing experience.
The textures in this set of textures integrate pretty well with the others, have quite plenty of details and come with lively and bold colors which bring everything in Minecraft to a higher level. The most impressive feature of this pack and also the major cause why BetterVanillaBuilding is a great option for most building communities is that it creates a perfect cohesion between all of the textures. Thus, even when you place 2 totally different pieces next to each other, the unique graphics of the texture pack can, in fact, make it seem like that they are blending perfectly together. What’s more, this is true for each mingling of blocks which you might come up with. BetterVanillaBuilding is designed with a standard resolution of 16×16 in Minecraft so gamers will be able to run this pack without any problem as long as their PC can run vanilla minecraft at a stable frame-rate.
BetterVanillaBuilding should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
BetterVanillaBuilding — Video & Screenshots
How to install BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the BetterVanillaBuilding texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine is required for this resource pack to work properly since BetterVanillaBuilding uses optifine’s connected textures feature. When player places 2 different blocks next to each other, both of the blocks will change their texture. As an example: when player places plank type next to bookshelves, the color of the bookshelves will change. More information on this feature can be found on the official BetterVanillaBuilding Discord server.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.