Bare Bones is a popular minecraft resource pack that was initially created in 2017 and continues to receive critical acclaim and high reviews from many gamers. The Bare Bones resource pack gives minecraft world a much more simple look that is easy on the eyes and is appealing to many people. Many other packs have tried to perform this same feature in the past, but Bare Bones is clearly way ahead of the competition. Ultimately, the main focus of the Bare Bones resource pack is to transform the game into a much more simple style that is still appealing to anyone who plays the game, whether they are brand new to the world of Minecraft or if they have been playing for many years.
The Bare Bones resource pack uses a variety of textures that offer a clean and vibrant appearance throughout the game while still obtaining their simplistic visuals. These visuals provide a sleek appearance that provides a delightful experience for any gamer that plays Minecraft. These simple visuals are a great way to experience the game in a new way and are a favorite feature for a wide variety of gamers. Another important highlight of Bare Bones is that it also features special animated textures for many of its items and blocks to create an even more immersive experience as you explore throughout the world of Minecraft. The standard resolution of the Bare Bones texture is 16×16, which makes it easy for any system to operate this game without experiencing any technical issues or drops in frame-rate.
Bare Bones should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Bare Bones — Video & Screenshots
How to install Bare Bones Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Bare Bones texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Bare Bones Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Download Bare Bones Bedrock Edition Resource Pack
[16x] [1.19.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.18.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.17.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.10.x – 1.9.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
[16x] [1.8.x] Download Bare Bones Resource Pack
Add-ons (Java Edition):
[16x] [1.8.x] Download Bare Bones PvP Resource Pack – PvP add-on;
[16x] [1.14.x] Download Bare Bones PBR Resource Pack – PBR add-on, optifine and shaders are required;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
is there a version of this texture pack that is exactly the same except for trees leaves being normal and not completely solid
There is a mod, or resource pack, if I remember correctly. Go to YouTube channel lowresbones, and there go to the community tab. In of the community posts, he talked about a resource pack or mod that could change back the leaves to normal.
why do i have to put name
Hello! The Bedrock Edition is only for 1.14… I don’t know if this is the links fault but if you can fix it I would appreciate it! Btw I have java edition too, but I would love it on bedrock also.
All it needs to be for 1.19 then it’s even better
It is my dude, enjoy as I will now.
Cheers for years my fellow crafter.
this texture pack is perfect its reduce frame more beutiful i hope this creator do more genius idea
I love this resource pack because is so cool!
i like it but i feel like it could use a little more… detail?
like ik this pack is supposed to make the game LESS detailed but some blocks just feel…
like the sand and leaves.
doodoo ABSOLUTE DOODOO
amongus 2.0 is bad
Will this ever be released/updated for 1.18.x version of Java?
the best pack there is, been using for a year now
I love the pack, it is very simple and beautiful at the same time, but for Bedrock Edition it is long overdue, staying in the Village and Pillage Update. I would like to update it for Bedrock :(
I don’t know why, but when I put the texture pack in my texture files folder it doesn’t show any texture with the name bare bones in the game (I’m on 1.17)
Wow, this is the perfect pack! It literally looks like those Minecraft animations on Mojang’s YouTube channel! Its so amazing! And its available for Bedrock Edition! I can’t be happier!!! Thank you so much!!!
what about 1.17 bedrock edition i meant
Buggy D Ussop
Gol D Zoro
man this looks like the minecraft trailer lool now i see mojang studios use this for trailer
LOVE IT SO MUCH! But the leaves…. NOOOO >.<
this texturepack is so good but i dont like leaves :(
YESS exactyl why do they have to look like this >.<
pls give me some
It´s like in the minecraft trailers
How long until you add a texture for the Ender Dragon!?
i love it
is this coming to 1.15.1???
Is this coming to 1.15?
does this resource pack support specular mapping?