Bare Bones is a popular minecraft resource pack that was initially created in 2017 and continues to receive critical acclaim and high reviews from many gamers. The Bare Bones resource pack gives minecraft world a much more simple look that is easy on the eyes and is appealing to many people. Many other packs have tried to perform this same feature in the past, but Bare Bones is clearly way ahead of the competition. Ultimately, the main focus of the Bare Bones resource pack is to transform the game into a much more simple style that is still appealing to anyone who plays the game, whether they are brand new to the world of Minecraft or if they have been playing for many years.
The Bare Bones resource pack uses a variety of textures that offer a clean and vibrant appearance throughout the game while still obtaining their simplistic visuals. These visuals provide a sleek appearance that provides a delightful experience for any gamer that plays Minecraft. These simple visuals are a great way to experience the game in a new way and are a favorite feature for a wide variety of gamers. Another important highlight of Bare Bones is that it also features special animated textures for many of its items and blocks to create an even more immersive experience as you explore throughout the world of Minecraft. The standard resolution of the Bare Bones texture is 16×16, which makes it easy for any system to operate this game without experiencing any technical issues or drops in frame-rate.
Bare Bones should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Bare Bones — Video & Screenshots
How to install Bare Bones Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Bare Bones texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Add-ons (Java Edition):
[16x] [1.8.x] Download Bare Bones PvP Resource Pack – PvP add-on;
[16x] [1.14.x] Download Bare Bones PBR Resource Pack – PBR add-on, optifine and shaders are required;