Bare Bones is a popular minecraft resource pack that was initially created in 2017 and continues to receive critical acclaim and high reviews from many gamers. The Bare Bones resource pack gives minecraft world a much more simple look that is easy on the eyes and is appealing to many people. Many other packs have tried to perform this same feature in the past, but Bare Bones is clearly way ahead of the competition. Ultimately, the main focus of the Bare Bones resource pack is to transform the game into a much more simple style that is still appealing to anyone who plays the game, whether they are brand new to the world of Minecraft or if they have been playing for many years.
The Bare Bones resource pack uses a variety of textures that offer a clean and vibrant appearance throughout the game while still obtaining their simplistic visuals. These visuals provide a sleek appearance that provides a delightful experience for any gamer that plays Minecraft. These simple visuals are a great way to experience the game in a new way and are a favorite feature for a wide variety of gamers. Another important highlight of Bare Bones is that it also features special animated textures for many of its items and blocks to create an even more immersive experience as you explore throughout the world of Minecraft. The standard resolution of the Bare Bones texture is 16×16, which makes it easy for any system to operate this game without experiencing any technical issues or drops in frame-rate.
Bare Bones — Video & Screenshots
How to install Bare Bones Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.