The DustStorm Galaxy PvP Resource Pack is going to raise some of the PvP experience if you select to try the pack out. However, one thing that should be mentioned is that this specific art style which is used in the pack is not a suitable choice for each and every individual. However, if you are satisfied with the art style of the different textures, the PvP experience will be improved with the resource pack in a significant manner. The DustStorm Galaxy PvP comes with the intergalactic themed art style which confers an amazing and appealing look which is loved by a wide assortment of people. As you take a look at the pack, you will understand that the primary focus is on the dark purple color.
This is due to the fact that it is the color of a plethora of things that are scattered around the space. Another reason why this pack is liked by people is due to the fact that it is capable of managing the removal of different noticeable noise from every single texture which is altered by it. This results in higher number of appealing visuals. This leads to a higher immersive PvP experience for different players in a significant manner. The type of details in the textures is not very high. However, they are known for their appeal. The pack comes with an X32 resolution which is higher in comparison to default. Due to this, the texture procures a smoother look. However, the pack is known to be more demanding on the system resources.
DustStorm Galaxy PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
DustStorm Galaxy PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install DustStorm Galaxy PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the DustStorm Galaxy PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.