If you are looking to improve the PvP in Minecraft, you need to stop looking, because the Amethyst resource pack is what you need. This texture pack will not only improve the game performance but will also improve the game visuals as well. Right now, there are dozens, if not hundreds of Player vs Player resource packs out there. But Amethyst stands out from most of them thanks to its solid visuals and performance improvements that turn this resource pack into a game-changer for Minecraft. This resource pack is extremely well designed. It is the product of CLBNTR, someone who is already well known for a wide variety of other top-notch Player vs Player resource packs. If it’s made by CLBNTR you know quality is a guarantee. The main protagonist in the Amethyst resource pack is the dark shade of purple that is primarily used in the color palette.
Purple takes front and center in the design, as most swords and other weapons turn to this color in this resource pack. The Amethyst pack will not only change the weaponry in Minecraft, but it will also redesign certain elements of the terrain to ensure a smoother and cleaner look, granting the players a more immersive experience. Even though most colors used in this resource pack are dark, the result is an incredibly immersive and clean look. The Amethyst resource pack is not only about visual changes and major improvements. This resource pack also guarantees its players an incredible FPS boost thanks to the top-notch optimization done to textures and the x16 resolution. This type of resolution work best for people with a low-end PC. With that in mind, the Amethyst resource pack guarantees even people with low-end PCs an enjoyment of the great visuals the resource pack provides with no performance drops.
Amethyst PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Amethyst PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Amethyst PvP Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Amethyst PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Amethyst PvP Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;