If you are looking to improve the PvP in Minecraft, you need to stop looking, because the Amethyst resource pack is what you need. This texture pack will not only improve the game performance but will also improve the game visuals as well. Right now, there are dozens, if not hundreds of Player vs Player resource packs out there. But Amethyst stands out from most of them thanks to its solid visuals and performance improvements that turn this resource pack into a game-changer for Minecraft. This resource pack is extremely well designed. It is the product of CLBNTR, someone who is already well known for a wide variety of other top-notch Player vs Player resource packs. If it’s made by CLBNTR you know quality is a guarantee. The main protagonist in the Amethyst resource pack is the dark shade of purple that is primarily used in the color palette.
Purple takes front and center in the design, as most swords and other weapons turn to this color in this resource pack. The Amethyst pack will not only change the weaponry in Minecraft, but it will also redesign certain elements of the terrain to ensure a smoother and cleaner look, granting the players a more immersive experience. Even though most colors used in this resource pack are dark, the result is an incredibly immersive and clean look. The Amethyst resource pack is not only about visual changes and major improvements. This resource pack also guarantees its players an incredible FPS boost thanks to the top-notch optimization done to textures and the x16 resolution. This type of resolution work best for people with a low-end PC. With that in mind, the Amethyst resource pack guarantees even people with low-end PCs an enjoyment of the great visuals the resource pack provides with no performance drops.
Amethyst PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Amethyst PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Amethyst PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Amethyst PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.