The SOLR PvP resource pack is the perfect addition to any Minecrafter’s game if they enjoy PvP. Although Minecraft has many enjoyable facets, it is not oriented around PvP. Although vanilla Minecraft allows PvP, the experience has a lot of room for improvement. PvP in vanilla Minecraft is a far cry from the experience of using a resource pack to improve your game. The quality of PvP packs varies, but the SOLR PvP resource pack is part of the crème de la crème of PvP packs. In other words, it’s incredible! It was made with a heavy focus on enhancing PvP. The SOLR pack uses the same x16 texture resolution that you can find in vanilla Minecraft since its focus isn’t to make the game’s graphics look more modern. The resource pack instead assists players by changing some textures and colors to benefit PvP players. The textures of items, player models, weapons, trees, certain types of blocks, flowers, and several other things were changed to optimize Minecraft for PvP. It creates higher contrast to make objects and players more distinguishable from one another, making things easier to see. It creates an almost cartoonish effect, which is perfect for PvP and creates an immediate change in your game. The performance of Minecraft is crucial for PvP, so the developers reduced the resource pack’s impact on framerates as much as they could. They minimalized its impact on the game’s performance, which means that the SOLR PvP pack can be run on old computers without impacting your gameplay. An additional feature of the SOLR PvP resource pack is that it’s compatible with the Minecraft bedrock edition and is available for download directly off of Minecraft’s official marketplace. Many PvP texture packs that are available for Minecraf miss the mark and aren’t very useful, which is a huge surprise since PC players have had much love for this type of gameplay for a lengthy time. The trend has even gone so far as to reach the PvE Minecraft community too. The SOLR texture pack can be easily found in the marketplace thanks to its dark black and red coloring with golden accents, which draw attention to the fact that it’s a PvP pack.
It’s able to improve Minecraft’s PvP experience. The SOLR resource pack has several other pack resources aside from its cartoonish PvP-oriented graphics. The pack comes with low fire, an essential part of any survival pack. Low fire means that your screen will no longer be covered with fire animations if you walk through the fire, but you will still be hurt if you’re burning even if you can’t see the effects. This increases visibility, a key feature of PvP gameplay that can be the deciding factor between if you win or lose a fight. Burning can only be stopped if you use hacks such as the Wurst client, but we don’t recommend this method. Along with low fire, red textures are plentiful and can be found pretty much everywhere. The pack’s custom particles are noticed during PvP battles, which makes fights look incredibly cool. On top of all of this, the graphical user interfaces have been overhauled, which makes the GUI more distinguished, refined, and dark. The transparent inventory is nice and, just like many other improvements, increases visibility even when the player is searching through their inventory. The SOLR resource pack is nearing completion. Even though it isn’t finished, it contains many important PvP items and tools such as short swords, which are designed in a 16 x 16 resolution so that they blend into the rest of the game. The low resolution creates an advantage for players and can boost your FPS in Minecraft because of the 16x textures. The SOLR resource pack optimizes everything, which allows non-PC players to run a smoother game. Minecrafters who use consoles, phones, or tablets can play Minecraft without having to experience lag thanks to the SOLR resource pack. It even functions as a default black and red edit texture pack, which means it can be used beyond its original purpose of PvP. In conclusion, the SOLR is a highly optimized resource pack with PvP at the front of its focus, its features make player versus player combat more entertaining and incredible, and it can even be used outside of PvP circumstances.
SOLR should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
SOLR — Video & Screenshots
How to install SOLR Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the SOLR texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
SOLR Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get SOLR for Bedrock Edition here – SOLR is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;