The AstraLex shaders comes with several special features built into it. This shader pack for Minecraft has the unique objective of providing quality content. It aims at creating content by allowing developers to improve the look and feel of the users. The users can have more fun while experiencing an improved graphic interface. Gamers can enjoy this new shader pack to experience a dramatic change in the visuals, instantly transforming the scene. The author has visually upgraded the gaming world with hundreds of significant changes, translating into an engaging and exciting journey. You can notice vast improvements in the illumination. The daytime changes include the appearance of a mesmerizing God Ray appearing according to weather trends or a particular time of the day. Similarly, you get an immersive feel with new Moonglow and sunshine lightings. They are vibrant enough to light up the gaming world for any user. You can tweak Optifine settings to upgrade hordes of visual features. Higher-end computers can enhance the experience of players. Minecraft gamers get access to unlimited visual upgrades for an altogether new experience.
AstraLex shader pack has been developed primarily for content makers. Visual detailing and attractive lights enable high-level video creation for Minecraft. You will never find such features suitable for providing users with an atmosphere of movie-quality videos and new graphic elements. It is a useful upgrade from the BSL shader to catapult you to a much higher level. It is important to note here that this resource pack is fully complementary. It is a Java-based shader pack of Minecraft designed on BSL Shaders of CaptTatsu. It is an excellent tool for Minecraft content creators looking forwards to a cinematic experience. You can enjoy it yourself on your favorite server or with all sorts of audiences. Apart from HDR, you get a cinematic feel due to blur and field depth tweaks. Although some of these graphic upgrades may not be apt for default gaming or survival, it is a perfect toolset for building scenes and creating exciting content. If you want the shaders to work without hiccups, please ensure that you have the Optifine edition of at least 1.18.x because this pack works properly only on this or older versions. Once the required Optifine version is installed, you can use these shaders in Minecraft without any difficulty.
AstraLex Shaders (BSL Edit) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17
AstraLex Shaders (BSL Edit) — Video & Screenshots
How to install AstraLex Shaders:
- Download and install Minecraft;
- Setup your game profile for the version you want to run;
- Download and install Optifine; – optifine will create its own profile
- Open Minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile;
- Download the AstraLex shaderpack from the links below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- Open Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Shaderpack folder;
- Put the AstraLex shaderpack (zipped file) inside .minecraft\shaderpacks;
- Select the AstraLex Shaders in the shader list in-game;
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.