The AstraLex shaders comes with several special features built into it. This shader pack for Minecraft has the unique objective of providing quality content. It aims at creating content by allowing developers to improve the look and feel of the users. The users can have more fun while experiencing an improved graphic interface. Gamers can enjoy this new shader pack to experience a dramatic change in the visuals, instantly transforming the scene. The author has visually upgraded the gaming world with hundreds of significant changes, translating into an engaging and exciting journey. You can notice vast improvements in the illumination. The daytime changes include the appearance of a mesmerizing God Ray appearing according to weather trends or a particular time of the day. Similarly, you get an immersive feel with new Moonglow and sunshine lightings. They are vibrant enough to light up the gaming world for any user. You can tweak Optifine settings to upgrade hordes of visual features. Higher-end computers can enhance the experience of players. Minecraft gamers get access to unlimited visual upgrades for an altogether new experience.
AstraLex shader pack has been developed primarily for content makers. Visual detailing and attractive lights enable high-level video creation for Minecraft. You will never find such features suitable for providing users with an atmosphere of movie-quality videos and new graphic elements. It is a useful upgrade from the BSL shader to catapult you to a much higher level. It is important to note here that this resource pack is fully complementary. It is a Java-based shader pack of Minecraft designed on BSL Shaders of CaptTatsu. It is an excellent tool for Minecraft content creators looking forwards to a cinematic experience. You can enjoy it yourself on your favorite server or with all sorts of audiences. Apart from HDR, you get a cinematic feel due to blur and field depth tweaks. Although some of these graphic upgrades may not be apt for default gaming or survival, it is a perfect toolset for building scenes and creating exciting content. If you want the shaders to work without hiccups, please ensure that you have the Optifine edition of at least 1.18.x because this pack works properly only on this or older versions. Once the required Optifine version is installed, you can use these shaders in Minecraft without any difficulty.
AstraLex Shaders (BSL Edit) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.4 - 1.20.3 - 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16
AstraLex Shaders (BSL Edit) — Video & Screenshots
How to install AstraLex Shaders:
- Download and install Minecraft.
- Open Minecraft launcher and setup your game profile for the Minecraft version you want to run. – in the launcher on the top menu, select the “Installations” tab, click “New installation”, under the “Version” dropdown, select your preferred Minecraft version and click “Create”.
- Download and install Optifine or Iris. – we recommend Iris, it’s a bit more optimized;
- Open Minecraft launcher and select the newly created Optifine or Iris profile. – if in step 3 you chose to install optifine it will have an optifine profile, if iris it will have an iris profile;
- Download the AstraLex shader pack from the download section below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- For Optifine: Go to
Options > Video Settings > Shadersand click “Shaders Folder” to open shaderpacks folder.
For Iris: Go to
Options > Video Settings > Shader packsand click “Open Shader Pack Folder” to open shaderpacks folder.
- Put the AstraLex shader pack (.zip file) downloaded in step 5 into the .minecraft\shaderpacks folder you opened in step 7.
- In the game, select AstraLex Shaders from the list and click “Done”.
AstraLex Shaders (BSL Edit) - Comparison Slider #1 day
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any shaders installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular shader pack (on the right).
AstraLex Shaders (BSL Edit) - Comparison Slider #2 night
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any shaders installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular shader pack (on the right).
AstraLex Shaders (BSL Edit) Shader Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;