The Anglerfish PvP resource pack was developed about a year ago by user Yuruze due to his pure love for PvP gameplay in Minecraft. Since then, the texture pack managed to get tens of thousands of downloads and it is still enjoyed by many players today. The resource pack has been released in 128x resolution. The 128x version is more resource-demanding and requires a powerful computer to ensure fluid framerates which are essential to hardcore PvP players where every single stutter can translate into a death. Being a PvP resource pack, Anglerfish PvP introduces many new weapons, shields, and armors in the game. There are new swords, new bows, and new tools that bring in new gameplay dynamics for PvP players. However, the introduction of new textures for PvP items alone is not enough o give the Anglerfish PvP texture pack its individuality. What makes the Anglerfish texture pack unique is its visuals. It changes the visual in the game by adding more details to existing textures and introducing new ones as well.
What can be observed, especially in the 128x version of the game is that there is less pixelation on object textures and various items in the game are much easier to tell apart. For PvP players, it makes it easAnglerfish ier to spot items and opponents from a distance, an important aspect of an improved PvP gameplay. This was achieved also by chancing colors on certain textures or using different shades of the same color. These changes make the entire world much more vibrant when compared to vanilla Minecraft. Everything looks smoother and the textures are much cleaner. A great degree of effort was invested into improving the visuals in the game. Lastly, the Anglerfish PvP resource pack introduces new inventory textures, GUI, and main menu. They are transparent, which, in our opinion, looks amazing and unique. There are also new icons for blocks, items, and PvP items. All these changes and the increased texture resolution make the Anglerfish PvP resource pack quite taxing for players with older systems. It is recommended to use a tool such as Optifine.
Anglerfish PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Anglerfish PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Anglerfish PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Anglerfish PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.