OzoCraft has managed to achieve something you would not have thought possible – it manages to be in the same league as the enthralling resource pack of Ovo Rustic and John Smith. If you are looking for a practical or pragmatic playthrough, or anything otherwise for that matter, then the OzoCraft resource pack is not for you. It’s not easy to make something look outdated or antique in a texture pack. It is somewhat of a conundrum as to how the buildings look archaic and bland, all the while looking so elaborate and charming.
A massive positive about the resource pack is that it allows you to more or less create anything you want, with a high level of detail and rich colors in the structures and options available, making for a realistic finish, something that players who enjoy intricate design will love. OzoCraft looks to be in the making for being one of Minecraft’s more unparalleled packs; the combination of the pack’s abilities makes for a stunning to look at buildings, and the unique textures results in an extraordinary to look at world.
OzoCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
OzoCraft — Screenshots
How to install OzoCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the OzoCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.