OzoCraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
OzoCraft has managed to achieve something you would not have thought possible – it manages to be in the same league as the enthralling resource pack of Ovo Rustic and John Smith. If you are looking for a practical or pragmatic playthrough, or anything otherwise for that matter, then the OzoCraft resource pack is not for you. It’s not easy to make something look outdated or antique in a texture pack. It is somewhat of a conundrum as to how the buildings look archaic and bland, all the while looking so elaborate and charming.
A massive positive about the resource pack is that it allows you to more or less create anything you want, with a high level of detail and rich colors in the structures and options available, making for a realistic finish, something that players who enjoy intricate design will love. OzoCraft looks to be in the making for being one of Minecraft’s more unparalleled packs; the combination of the pack’s abilities makes for a stunning to look at buildings, and the unique textures results in an extraordinary to look at world.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing OzoCraft goes to Ozo. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10 & more. Right now OzoCraft has 3300152 views.