OzoCraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
OzoCraft has managed to achieve something you would not have thought possible – it manages to be in the same league as the enthralling resource pack of Ovo Rustic and John Smith. If you are looking for a practical or pragmatic playthrough, or anything otherwise for that matter, then the OzoCraft resource pack is not for you. It’s not easy to make something look outdated or antique in a texture pack. It is somewhat of a conundrum as to how the buildings look archaic and bland, all the while looking so elaborate and charming.
A massive positive about the resource pack is that it allows you to more or less create anything you want, with a high level of detail and rich colors in the structures and options available, making for a realistic finish, something that players who enjoy intricate design will love. OzoCraft looks to be in the making for being one of Minecraft’s more unparalleled packs; the combination of the pack’s abilities makes for a stunning to look at buildings, and the unique textures results in an extraordinary to look at world.
OzoCraft - Screenshots
How to install OzoCraft Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download OzoCraft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.