Have you heard about the Dragon Fruit 16x PvP resource pack and you are looking for more details about it? If yes, then please stop looking any further as you have landed on the right page. This is certainly one of the most unique pvp texture packs that put a special focus on red and pink shades. You may not find many other resource packs that place extra focus on these two color shades. Hence, this resource pack is certainly a recommended one for those Minecraft players who want to bring red and pink vibes in the game. This pack emphasizes the mix of pink and red shades, and that’s why it looks so nice and vibrant. There are many Minecraft players who do not like and prefer the default Minecraft look. For those players who want to get a special boost on Minecraft’s graphics, then this resource pack will be so apt for you! This pack will definitely bring many special additions to Minecraft’s graphics. These additions look very nice and appealing, as mentioned already.
There is one more special benefit of this Dragon Fruit 16x PvP resource pack. This pack does not impact or hamper the gaming performance as such. So, if you are looking for such a resource pack that brings red and pink vibes without taking a toll on the gaming performance, then this pack is the most recommended one for you! That’s why even if you have a low-end PC, please feel free to use this resource pack without any doubt. Rest assured that it will work flawlessly. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s now summarize the key facts of the Dragon Fruit PvP resource pack. This pack is aimed to boost your PvP experience. Along with that, it brings innovative visual twists. What’s more, the pack has a bunch of excellent color palettes that are really alluring and interesting. Plus, the textures are also great indeed. Plus, when you will use this resource pack, you will not face any frame rate related issues. Instead, this pack ensures stable frame rates, and it works extremely well in low-end PCs.
Dragon Fruit 16x PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Dragon Fruit 16x PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Dragon Fruit 16x PvP Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Dragon Fruit 16x PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Dragon Fruit 16x PvP Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;