We all know our fair share of resource packs that modify the game’s graphics and textures – there are countless of them online right now for you to try. But what about modifying something that will be a big part of your screen most of the time, even though it is often overlooked? That’s what Colourful Containers GUI resource pack is here to do – it will change your Minecraft’s user-interface and make the game look more appealing at the right time. Minecraft’s vanilla GUI looks dull and isn’t a sight to see. It most definitely needs freshening up. More importantly, it looks like it crashes onto the game, it doesn’t blend in. Those mistakes and other poor design choices are fixed when you decide to install Colourful Containers GUI. This resource pack will take care of all containers’ GUI, such as chests, enchanting tables, furnaces, you name it.
This is the go-to resource pack for both new and veteran players who want to add a little change to Minecraft, but not a complete and total graphic overhaul. Colourful Containers GUI will modify a little bit of the game, and create a big change for the better. This resource pack has one goal in mind, to create the perfect in-game interface. That way, the game will look great, even when you are browsing through different containers. Even though it might not be much, it makes Minecraft an even more colorful and pleasant experience. Colourful Containers GUI uses the standard 16×16 resolution. Keep in mind this resource pack will only modify a little part of the game, so you will probably have no issues whatsoever if you decide to install it – as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft already. You won’t have to worry about framerate issues because of heavy textures, all you have to do is take a look at your newly-found interfaces – that will look amazing!
Colourful Containers GUI should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Colourful Containers GUI — Screenshots
How to install Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Colourful Containers GUI texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine is required! This pack will only work with Optifine and won’t without it!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[16x] [1.16.x] Download Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack – original pack by Chris_XENO, optifine required;
[16x] [1.15.x] Download Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack – original pack by Chris_XENO, optifine required;
[16x] [1.14.x] Download Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack – original pack by Chris_XENO, optifine required;
[16x] [1.18.x – 1.17.x] Download Colourful Containers Dark Mode GUI Resource Pack – dark mode by BurntToast_, optifine required;
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Colourful Containers Dark Mode GUI Resource Pack – dark mode by BurntToast_, optifine required;
Download Colourful Containers GUI Bedrock Edition Resource Pack – bedrock port by RSCBUILDS
Check out the Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack on the Official Source – original pack by Chris_XENO;
Check out the Colourful Containers Dark Mode GUI Resource Pack on the Official Source – dark mode by BurntToast_;