Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
We all know our fair share of resource packs that modify the game’s graphics and textures – there are countless of them online right now for you to try. But what about modifying something that will be a big part of your screen most of the time, even though it is often overlooked? That’s what Colourful Containers GUI resource pack is here to do – it will change your Minecraft’s user-interface and make the game look more appealing at the right time. Minecraft’s vanilla GUI looks dull and isn’t a sight to see. It most definitely needs freshening up. More importantly, it looks like it crashes onto the game, it doesn’t blend in. Those mistakes and other poor design choices are fixed when you decide to install Colourful Containers GUI. This resource pack will take care of all containers’ GUI, such as chests, enchanting tables, furnaces, you name it.
This is the go-to resource pack for both new and veteran players who want to add a little change to Minecraft, but not a complete and total graphic overhaul. Colourful Containers GUI will modify a little bit of the game, and create a big change for the better. This resource pack has one goal in mind, to create the perfect in-game interface. That way, the game will look great, even when you are browsing through different containers. Even though it might not be much, it makes Minecraft an even more colorful and pleasant experience. Colourful Containers GUI uses the standard 16×16 resolution. Keep in mind this resource pack will only modify a little part of the game, so you will probably have no issues whatsoever if you decide to install it – as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft already. You won’t have to worry about framerate issues because of heavy textures, all you have to do is take a look at your newly-found interfaces – that will look amazing!
Colourful Containers GUI - Screenshots
How to install Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.