We all know our fair share of resource packs that modify the game’s graphics and textures – there are countless of them online right now for you to try. But what about modifying something that will be a big part of your screen most of the time, even though it is often overlooked? That’s what Colourful Containers GUI resource pack is here to do – it will change your Minecraft’s user-interface and make the game look more appealing at the right time. Minecraft’s vanilla GUI looks dull and isn’t a sight to see. It most definitely needs freshening up. More importantly, it looks like it crashes onto the game, it doesn’t blend in. Those mistakes and other poor design choices are fixed when you decide to install Colourful Containers GUI. This resource pack will take care of all containers’ GUI, such as chests, enchanting tables, furnaces, you name it.
This is the go-to resource pack for both new and veteran players who want to add a little change to Minecraft, but not a complete and total graphic overhaul. Colourful Containers GUI will modify a little bit of the game, and create a big change for the better. This resource pack has one goal in mind, to create the perfect in-game interface. That way, the game will look great, even when you are browsing through different containers. Even though it might not be much, it makes Minecraft an even more colorful and pleasant experience. Colourful Containers GUI uses the standard 16×16 resolution. Keep in mind this resource pack will only modify a little part of the game, so you will probably have no issues whatsoever if you decide to install it – as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft already. You won’t have to worry about framerate issues because of heavy textures, all you have to do is take a look at your newly-found interfaces – that will look amazing!
Colourful Containers GUI should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Colourful Containers GUI — Screenshots
How to install Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Colourful Containers GUI texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Colourful Containers GUI - Comparison Slider #1 Crafting Table
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Colourful Containers GUI - Comparison Slider #2 Anvil
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Colourful Containers GUI Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Bedrock Edition (Default):
Java Edition (Dark Mode):
Java Edition (Default):
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;