Watermelon PvP is designed for the people who want to enjoy their PvP resource packs without having to give up on high-quality visuals. The resource pack, although made to run on low-end computers, needs a pretty powerful computer for the player to make the most out of it. This means that the resource pack requires a machine with good specifications to run smoothly and perform at its optimal level. If you have a low-end PC, you can still run the game but you will not enjoy it that much. The Watermelon PvP resource pack has good visuals which is something that PvP resource packs are not usually associated with. The pack has detailed textures while not compromising on the features that are expected of a PvP resource pack. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about your experience being hindered by unnecessary visual elements.
Contrary to the experience you get from using the vanilla Minecraft palette, the Watermelon PvP affords you a better chance of spotting your targets in any given situation without breaking a sweat because it is brighter. This translates to better gameplay and an overall more pleasant encounter. While other PvP resource packs usually have a resolution of X16, the Watermelon PvP resource pack does one better and comes with a resolution of X128. That drastic improvement in resolution gives Watermelon PvP the edge. Consequently, Watermelon PvP has extremely detailed textures that you can’t find with the other PvP resource packs. Nevertheless, the high resolution comes with a price; you need a high-end computer with top quality hardware so that you can run the pack seamlessly. If you want to reap the benefits of a high resolution and improved textures that come with the Watermelon PvP resource pack, you need to invest in a higher quality machine if yours keeps letting you down.
Watermelon PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Watermelon PvP Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.