Default HD by thebaum64 is a pack for those who really like the default minecraft textures but at the same time wants something more detailed and maybe wants more of HD look in their minecraft world.
You want a little bit of shaders feel but you are afraid that your FPS will greatly drop? You want a more realistic grass? You want a better sky? Default HD Resource Pack gives you all this features without the FPS drop! This is a 128x resource pack and OptiFine is highly recommend.
Default HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Default HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Default HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Default HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.