Default HD Resource Pack 1.13
Default HD by thebaum64 is a pack for those who really like the default minecraft textures but at the same time wants something more detailed and maybe wants more of HD look in their minecraft world.
You want a little bit of shaders feel but you are afraid that your FPS will greatly drop? You want a more realistic grass? You want a better sky? Default HD Resource Pack gives you all this features without the FPS drop! This is a 128x resource pack and OptiFine is highly recommend.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Default HD goes to thebaum64. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.8, 1.7. Right now Default HD has 384050 views.