Shamrock PvP is simply a resource pack which is breathtaking and just as its name implies, this resource pack has been aimed at the Minecraft’s audience who prioritize PvP above everything else. Unlike most conventional PvP packs, what this resource pack aims at is not to actually give this game some re-skin or even increase its execution. As opposed to that, this resource pack really manages to enhance its visuals by a huge extent as it improves its FPS at the same time. This makes it just perfect for those gamers who wish to get a good PvP experience without having to actually compromise the quality of this game’s visuals in a great way. The textures of this resource pack have a very unique art style which we haven’t actually come across before in the conventional PvP-themed resource packs.
Most PvP resource packs are characterized by a very simple look due to the fact that they make attempts to remove much detail away from its textures so that the game can be made to appear cleaner. The Shamrock PvP resource pack however uses a very different approach altogether. This resource pack actually contains very much detail in the textures; however, despite the fact that it possesses much detail, they still appear quite smooth & clean since there is no amount of noise that can be noticed to be present in the resource pack. This resource pack has got a x64 resolution that obviously comes in a surprise manner due to the fact that it is far much higher as compared to the common x16 resolution that we are used to which may even cause a drop in FPS. By luck, although, because of the resource pack’s high tier optimization, one will easily use this pack with a very solid frame-rate. This is possible regardless of whether one is playing Minecraft on a personal computer whose hardware is already outdated.
Shamrock PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Shamrock PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Shamrock PvP Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Shamrock PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Shamrock PvP Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;