Shamrock PvP is simply a resource pack which is breathtaking and just as its name implies, this resource pack has been aimed at the Minecraft’s audience who prioritize PvP above everything else. Unlike most conventional PvP packs, what this resource pack aims at is not to actually give this game some re-skin or even increase its execution. As opposed to that, this resource pack really manages to enhance its visuals by a huge extent as it improves its FPS at the same time. This makes it just perfect for those gamers who wish to get a good PvP experience without having to actually compromise the quality of this game’s visuals in a great way. The textures of this resource pack have a very unique art style which we haven’t actually come across before in the conventional PvP-themed resource packs.
Most PvP resource packs are characterized by a very simple look due to the fact that they make attempts to remove much detail away from its textures so that the game can be made to appear cleaner. The Shamrock PvP resource pack however uses a very different approach altogether. This resource pack actually contains very much detail in the textures; however, despite the fact that it possesses much detail, they still appear quite smooth & clean since there is no amount of noise that can be noticed to be present in the resource pack. This resource pack has got a x64 resolution that obviously comes in a surprise manner due to the fact that it is far much higher as compared to the common x16 resolution that we are used to which may even cause a drop in FPS. By luck, although, because of the resource pack’s high tier optimization, one will easily use this pack with a very solid frame-rate. This is possible regardless of whether one is playing Minecraft on a personal computer whose hardware is already outdated.
Shamrock PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Shamrock PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Shamrock PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Shamrock PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.