Dasher’s Stacked Items is a new resource pack released by dasher865. It is based on another similar pack, Vader’s Stacked Items. They are both pretty similar when it comes to their features, but unfortunately, Vader’s Stacked Items pack had been discontinued. So dasher865 took on the project and developed it into a new, separate pack. Arguably, Dasher’s Stacked Items was among the best, most creative and innovative resource packs of all time. Most of the time, resource packs aim at a complete redesign of Minecraft, fully changing the game’s appearance and atmosphere. Only some packs modify an individual aspect of the game, such as the visuals. So, Dasher’s Stacked Items is just one of such packs. Its sole focus lies on changing the appearance of in-game items. Needless to say, it does a pretty good job doing that. Stack items now look way more realistic and genuine. Of course, the pack is not going to completely remaster the visuals from the inside out, but it does bring more life to them, for sure.
Minecraft actually has a visible flaw: stacked items don’t look quite stacked. As you stack them, you only see one item as a whole, and a number next to it that shows the amount of items. The Vader’s Stacked Items pack became revolutionary in a sense that you could finally see the actual items forming a stack. So it was a rather nice addition, something that players could appreciate. It has one particularly great, practical benefit: it gives you the ability to immediately estimate how many identical items there are in a stack. Otherwise, it can be a nuisance sometimes. You have to close in and look for the number within the item. So you waste your time on unnecessary actions. The new change solves the problem perfectly. The pack modifies the appearance of a number of items, such as arrows, apples, bricks, bones, beetroots, all kinds of food items and more. Similarly to Vader’s Stacked Items, the new pack also has a 16x increase in resolution and does not modify the original textures. So there is no reason to worry that the pack might slow down your game or cause it to lag. Please note that in order to use the Dasher’s Stacked Items pack, it’s necessary to have OptiFine. You have to download and install it separately. Without OptiFine, the pack is not going to work.
Dasher's Stacked Items should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2
Dasher's Stacked Items — Screenshots
How to install Dasher's Stacked Items Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Dasher's Stacked Items texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
This texture pack requires Optifine to be installed in order to work!