VanillaBDCraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
At present, one of the most widely used packs for the game of Minecraft is the BDcraft resource pack. Depending on the theme used, the pack has been modified, drawn again or its configuration changed after it was released, so that it was compatible with the theme required. There are wide range of themes available to suit the interest of the players like sci-fi for science fiction lovers, medieval or the wild west. The VanillaBDCraft resource pack has been developed for those who like the high quality textures used in BDcraft, yet wish to retain other features of the default and plain vanilla version of the game. This makes it one of the few packs which is similar to the original version in many ways but also unique. The similarity to the original version is because VanillaBDCraft does not have any bizarre color combinations, shading or unusual lighting to alter the textures throughout the game.
VanillaBDCraft is basically a better looking version of the original Minecraft. Instead of replacing the sprites, more texture is added to the sprites to enhance their appearance. Hence this VanillaBDCraft pack is so similar to the original version, that players who have played Minecraft earlier, do not have any problem at all in identifying the different blocks, finding out the right place for setting up a livestock pen, farm, or the biome the player is in. Though the layout is similar to the original Minecraft, VanillaBDcraft is designed to enhance the appearance of all the features of the game. These include the environment, blocks used for constructions, the different icons, items in the game, and the mobs. Every feature of the original game has been improved in VanillaBDCraft. The changes are so comprehensive that the player will not find any plain or original textures while playing Minecraft with the VanillaBDCraft pack. This is a highly recommended resource pack.
VanillaBDCraft - Screenshots
How to install VanillaBDCraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download VanillaBDCraft Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.