At present, one of the most widely used packs for the game of Minecraft is the VanillaBDCraft resource pack, which is basically a modified version of the PureBDCraft texture pack. Depending on the theme used, the pack has been modified, drawn again or its configuration changed after it was released, so that it was compatible with the theme required. There are wide range of themes available to suit the interest of the players like sci-fi for science fiction lovers, medieval or the wild west. The VanillaBDCraft texture pack has been developed for those who like the high quality textures used in BDcraft, yet wish to retain other features of the default and plain vanilla version of the game. This makes it one of the few packs which is similar to the original version in many ways but also unique. The similarity to the original version is because VanillaBDCraft does not have any bizarre color combinations, shading or unusual lighting to alter the textures throughout the game.
VanillaBDCraft is basically a better looking version of the original Minecraft. Instead of replacing the sprites, more texture is added to the sprites to enhance their appearance. Hence this VanillaBDCraft pack is so similar to the original version, that players who have played Minecraft earlier, do not have any problem at all in identifying the different blocks, finding out the right place for setting up a livestock pen, farm, or the biome the player is in. Though the layout is similar to the original Minecraft, VanillaBDcraft is designed to enhance the appearance of all the features of the game. These include the environment, blocks used for constructions, the different icons, items in the game, and the mobs. Every feature of the original game has been improved in VanillaBDCraft. The changes are so comprehensive that the player will not find any plain or original textures while playing Minecraft with the VanillaBDCraft pack. This is a highly recommended resource pack.
VanillaBDCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - Bedrock Edition - PE
VanillaBDCraft — Screenshots
How to install VanillaBDCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the VanillaBDCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Get VanillaBDCraft for Bedrock Edition here – VanillaBDCraft is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins.
Font Addon – replaces the vanilla minecraft font with a custom comic book font;
Noteblock Addon – modifies how the Noteblock looks;