Sphax PureBDCraft is one of the coolest comic design based resource packs for Minecraft so far. It has lots of downloads everyday leading it to be one of the most downloaded at the moment. All the possible resolutions are available from the x16 version to the x512 version, making huge improvements once you get up in the scale. The one we have decided to focus on is the x128 version since we consider this resolution to be the ideal for the average player, keeping it shiny and beautiful but not looking overwhelming with the visuals either. To be fair, it could be that if you a fairly old computer the x128 version gives you some performance issues, however, keep in mind there are lower resolutions available and those don’t look any bad and we are sure you will still like them a lot.
The textures has been designed to work on the latest version available so they work perfectly in the 1.14 and above release. This resource pack has been created and focused a lot on giving a shiny and beautiful design with a clear predominance of yellowness over every block and texture, being this so strong that even the usual cobblestone and their derivatives have slightly marked that colour. One of the greatest things about Sphax resource pack is the fact that changes it changes everything to a completely different texture, it really has a lot of work behind from original creator. Maybe its not the cleanest resource pack out there but it certainly has a huge point on giving a fresh full of like look to Minecraft again. Also, if you use the More 3D items add-on you will get improved 3D models for stuff like axes, swords, arrows and so on. This requires to have a somewhat powerful computer but if you have the chance to run it it’s sure you will love it.
Sphax PureBDCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.