Sphax PureBDCraft is one of the coolest comic design based resource packs for Minecraft so far. It has lots of downloads everyday leading it to be one of the most downloaded at the moment. All the possible resolutions are available from the x16 version to the x512 version, making huge improvements once you get up in the scale. The one we have decided to focus on is the x128 version since we consider this resolution to be the ideal for the average player, keeping it shiny and beautiful but not looking overwhelming with the visuals either. To be fair, it could be that if you a fairly old computer the x128 version gives you some performance issues, however, keep in mind there are lower resolutions available and those don’t look any bad and we are sure you will still like them a lot.
The textures has been designed to work on the latest version available so they work perfectly in the 1.14 and above release. This resource pack has been created and focused a lot on giving a shiny and beautiful design with a clear predominance of yellowness over every block and texture, being this so strong that even the usual cobblestone and their derivatives have slightly marked that colour. One of the greatest things about Sphax resource pack is the fact that changes it changes everything to a completely different texture, it really has a lot of work behind from original creator. Maybe its not the cleanest resource pack out there but it certainly has a huge point on giving a fresh full of like look to Minecraft again. Also, if you use the More 3D items add-on you will get improved 3D models for stuff like axes, swords, arrows and so on. This requires to have a somewhat powerful computer but if you have the chance to run it it’s sure you will love it.
Sphax PureBDCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Sphax PureBDCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Sphax PureBDCraft - Comparison Without shaders
Sphax PureBDCraft - Comparison With BSL Shaders
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get PureBDcraft for Bedrock Edition here – PureBDCraft is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins.
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack from Official Website – you will be redirected to the official download page with all versions of Minecraft (from 1.2.x to the newest) and resolutions (from 16x to 512x)
Add-ons (Java Edition):
Connected Textures & Transition Addon
Can’t I download for free?
The Java version is free, while the bedrock version is available on the marketplace for 660 Minecoins.
Java Version 1.19 are “Currently Supporter exclusive 💖” – ie you need to pay $$ to obtain :/
Yes, we see. But again, this is the decision of the authors, we have no control over this. We are just a review site. As we understand it, when 1.19 is completely done, it will become free. In the meantime, you can get version 1.18 of the pack and install it on minecraft 1.19. It will work fine but will contain some default textures.
Pls update to 1.31 for me and my friends
When will it be updated to 1.16?
why are the torch and gaple stacks bigger than they should
I’m getting a lot of flickering white dots mainly on the wooden ceilings of my house…other than that, this is my favorite pack.
My fav resource pack :D
this one is so cool
Kristoffer André Jensen Borgst
Is there not a 1.7.10 version of this?
I can’t get the other mob variants… why?
it looks good u know
Downloaded, put into the texture folder, launched game with optifine… ALL white textures :x
(512×512 pack, titan-x, 64gb sys memory, i7-5960x, on a ssd so cannot find what i did wrong).
you put it in the texture folder? You need to put it in the resource pack folder xD
and optifine needs forge modloader and put it in the mod folder if you don’t have one make a mod folder
I downloaded the resourse pack and did what it said but it’s not there in “Available resourse packs” in minecraft ;-; what do i do?
extract it :D