Azurite PvP is the inaugural resource pack created by Tomkr, and was just recently released into the packs market. For an inaugural pack designed by a new creator, it surpasses market expectations and it definitely ranks among the finest PvP packs released of late. Although PvP packs for Minecraft are readily accessible in large numbers, the majority of these packs are considerably of low quality. Most creators compromise of quality by making small basic adjustments without focusing on delivering high quality and unique packs. Azurite PvP resource pack is unique because Tomkr were focused on designing an amazing product and, after all, it is impressive.
In addition to the usual assortment of features considered to be characteristic of PvP packs like clear water, low fire, low swords and a clear inventory with effortless navigation, the Azurite PvP pack includes considerably finer textures compared to vanilla Minecraft. A notable accomplishment of this new pack is its achievement in making the gaming world appear extra clean compared to what is the norm. This clean gaming world guarantees an amazing gaming experience because you will have clear vision of your rivals without obstructions making it easier for you to wipe them out. The Azurite PvP resource pack’s textures are awesome with a high resolution of 32×32 compared to the normal market resolution of x16. As a result of the high-tech optimization of this pack and its additional smooth textures, you are guaranteed to experience improved performance despite the larger resolution textures.
Azurite PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Azurite PvP — Screenshots
How to install Azurite PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Azurite PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.