In the last few years, a number of resource packs have been designed for the game of Minecraft to make it look realistic and attractive in a natural way, so that players are immersed in the game. One of the newer resource packs for Minecraft which have been designed in this realistic style is the attractive Naturalistic Realism resource pack. Many minecraft experts consider this resource pack to be one of the better resource packs which is available in the naturalistic style. The pack is designed to make the Minecraft world realistic, so that players remain engrossed playing the game. Hence this pack is highly recommended for those who are looking for a realistic Minecraft theme. While there are many advantages of the using Naturalistic Realism resource pack, the biggest advantage of this pack is that the textures are designed so that the noise levels are almost negligible.
One of the biggest problems faced for a majority of resource packs is that there is more noise. However, this resource pack differs from other realistic packs, since it does not have noise, making textures extremely attractive in appearance. The vibrant colors used in the Naturalistic Realism texture pack makes the pack look realistic. Most photorealistic resource packs usually have a high resolution due to the additional detailing in textures, and require a high end computer system with plenty of memory and graphics resources for proper functioning. However, this set of textures has a lower resolution at 64×64. Hence players who use this resource pack, have the advantage, that they can play minecraft on a standard computer system, they do not have to incur additional expenses in upgrading their system.
Naturalistic Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Naturalistic Realism — Screenshots
How to install Naturalistic Realism Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Naturalistic Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Naturalistic Realism Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;