In the last few years, a number of resource packs have been designed for the game of Minecraft to make it look realistic and attractive in a natural way, so that players are immersed in the game. One of the newer resource packs for Minecraft which have been designed in this realistic style is the attractive Naturalistic Realism resource pack. Many minecraft experts consider this resource pack to be one of the better resource packs which is available in the naturalistic style. The pack is designed to make the Minecraft world realistic, so that players remain engrossed playing the game. Hence this pack is highly recommended for those who are looking for a realistic Minecraft theme. While there are many advantages of the using Naturalistic Realism resource pack, the biggest advantage of this pack is that the textures are designed so that the noise levels are almost negligible.
One of the biggest problems faced for a majority of resource packs is that there is more noise. However, this resource pack differs from other realistic packs, since it does not have noise, making textures extremely attractive in appearance. The vibrant colors used in the Naturalistic Realism texture pack makes the pack look realistic. Most photorealistic resource packs usually have a high resolution due to the additional detailing in textures, and require a high end computer system with plenty of memory and graphics resources for proper functioning. However, this set of textures has a lower resolution at 64×64. Hence players who use this resource pack, have the advantage, that they can play minecraft on a standard computer system, they do not have to incur additional expenses in upgrading their system.
Naturalistic Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Naturalistic Realism — Screenshots
How to install Naturalistic Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Naturalistic Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.