The reality for most people is that there leaves something to be desired from the standard lighting effects in the famous video game of Minecraft. When smooth lighting and graphics have their settings well set out, everything still looks like its blocky. The presence of Sildurs shaders pack ensures that there is more focus on the improvement in the overall appearance of the Minecraft game. The light that rolls around the corners usually produces shadows that appear realistic and similar to what they appear like in real life. When you install this mod on the Minecraft game, the effects are immediately visible and readable when you are playing the game. Just like any other shader in a game, the installation of this mod requires an expert understanding of the processing power of graphics. However, the beauty is that the Sildur shader can focus on many options, unlike many shader packs that are in the market.
In today’s shaders market, most of the shaders have many limitations. For instance, many of them can only work on operating systems that are run on Microsoft and can only function on computers that have high specs and speed abilities. The Sildur’s Vibrant shaders pack can work on many operating systems in the market today and it doesn’t discriminate on the type of player that the user has. Also, there are various types of Sildur’s Shaders. For instance, there exists a set that is referred to as Vibrant Shaders. These vibrant shaders usually add graphics to the game thus making it more interesting for those who are playing it. They have different versions such as Lite, High, High motion blur, Medium, and extreme which a player can choose from depending on the one which they like. The player can also choose between basic and light shaders which can be attractive to people who have limited access to operating systems that have high processing capabilities.
Sildur's Vibrant Shaders should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.6 - 1.8.1 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Sildur's Vibrant Shaders — Screenshots
How to install Sildur’s Shaders:
Optifine & Iris shaders, supported MC versions: 1.7.x – 1.19.x
- Download and install Minecraft.
- Open Minecraft launcher and setup your game profile for the Minecraft version you want to run. – in the launcher on the top menu, select the “Installations” tab, click “New installation”, under the “Version” dropdown, select your preferred Minecraft version and click “Create”.
- Download and install Optifine or Iris. – we recommend Iris, it’s a bit more optimized;
- Open Minecraft launcher and select the newly created Optifine or Iris profile. – if in step 3 you chose to install optifine it will have an optifine profile, if iris it will have an iris profile;
- Download the Sildur’s shader pack from the download section below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- For Optifine: Go to
Options > Video Settings > Shadersand click “Shaders Folder” to open shaderpacks folder.
For Iris: Go to
Options > Video Settings > Shader packsand click “Open Shader Pack Folder” to open shaderpacks folder.
- Put the Sildur’s shader pack (.zip file) downloaded in step 5 into the .minecraft\shaderpacks folder you opened in step 7.
- In the game, select Sildur’s Shaders from the list and click “Done”.
Fabulous shaders using mojangs inbuild shaders support, supported MC version 1.16+
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click “Options”;
- On the Options menu > click “resource packs”;
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the “resourcepacks” folder;
- Go to Video settings > Options and set graphics to fabulous.
Sildur's Vibrant Shaders - Comparison Slider #1 day
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any shaders installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular shader pack (on the right).
Sildur's Vibrant Shaders - Comparison Slider #2 night
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any shaders installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular shader pack (on the right).
Sildur's Vibrant Shaders Shader Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Enhanced Default (Java Edition):
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;