MS Painted Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
When it comes to resource packs in Minecraft, MS-Painted is one of the best there is to offer. Although we’ve been playing Minecraft for years and have tried out a number of resource packs, the MS Painted resource pack really caught our attention. The design of the MS Painted resource pack was based entirely off of the MS Paint program. While this may seem underwhelming on paper, the resource pack applies the same vibrant colors that you can use in a regular MS Paint program to Minecraft in a way that brings the visuals to life. Although the colors themselves are relatively basic like they are in MS Paint, they become very appealing to the eyes when combined and applied to the Minecraft landscape. However, the downside of the vibrant colors in the MS Painted pack is that they can make the landscape a lot brighter than normal. In general, the vibrance of the MS Painted’s color palette will likely be a relatively minor issue, but if it ends up bothering your eyes, you can always make the brightness a little darker.
That way, you can enjoy the appeal of the MS Painted resource pack without being bothered by its liveliness! The MS Painted pack has also extremely clear-cut visuals and the application of MS Paint in the basis of its design creates a unique artistic style makes it stand out from many of the other resource packs available to Minecraft players. Along with that, another perk of the MS Painted resource pack is that it has an astonishingly smooth texture and with a relatively little noise. In regards to the resolution quality of the MS Painted resource pack, the textures in the MS Painted are a 16 x 16 resolution, which is relatively low. However, that isn’t too surprising since resource packs like MS Painted aren’t usually designed to require higher resolutions, so a 16 x 16 quality is about the average for these types of packs. Nonetheless, it should be said that the benefit of having a lower-resolution resource pack is that it doesn’t require a computer with a better quality hardware and, therefore, can be used on almost all types of computers.
MS-Painted - Screenshots
MS-Painted - YouTube Video
How to install MS-Painted Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download MS-Painted Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.