Jicklus Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Jicklus Green and Jicklus Orange must be familiar to anyone who’s ever stumbled upon the Jicklus resource pack. Orange and Green are the only forms of the Jicklus resource pack, and we discussed them just recently. Before, these two packs featured a myriad highlight elements as well as uncommon designs that actually made them exceptional. The Jicklus Pack is now aimed at combining these two in the best way possible, to come up with a single pack that’ll see Minecraft gamers enjoy a rare and exceptional visual impression as well as game experience. It is worthy of a note, however, that since the project came up, there haven’t been any changes in these two packs, and no changes should be expected, too. Not only will this new pack come with the ultimate best form of a combination of the Jicklus Green and Orange, but also solve most, if not all the snags of the original packs.
The environment feel of the Jicklus Green and the user interface of the Jicklus Orange are combined and the result is an amazing view that will certainly improve players’ experience. Lovely is the pack’s texture, let alone the sleek user interface and color. The color combination gives a real-time view that when combined with the game’s nature, gives the best experience ever. Jicklus is featured by textures of a resolution of 16 by 16. So? The pack won’t prove hard to run on any device in as much as you play Minecraft on a device which is able to run the game in its vanilla version minus bumping onto the frame-rate snags. As at now, the pack isn’t yet complete. There are quite a number of updates to be expected in the future. The experts are on it. Once complete, Jicklus will be good to go and you’ll definitely like it. Good luck pals.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Jicklus goes to Jicklus. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12. Right now Jicklus has 151858 views.