Jicklus Green and Jicklus Orange must be familiar to anyone who’s ever stumbled upon the Jicklus resource pack. Orange and Green are the only forms of the Jicklus resource pack, and we discussed them just recently. Before, these two packs featured a myriad highlight elements as well as uncommon designs that actually made them exceptional. The Jicklus Pack is now aimed at combining these two in the best way possible, to come up with a single pack that’ll see Minecraft gamers enjoy a rare and exceptional visual impression as well as game experience. It is worthy of a note, however, that since the project came up, there haven’t been any changes in these two packs, and no changes should be expected, too. Not only will this new pack come with the ultimate best form of a combination of the Jicklus Green and Orange, but also solve most, if not all the snags of the original packs.
The environment feel of the Jicklus Green and the user interface of the Jicklus Orange are combined and the result is an amazing view that will certainly improve players’ experience. Lovely is the pack’s texture, let alone the sleek user interface and color. The color combination gives a real-time view that when combined with the game’s nature, gives the best experience ever. Jicklus is featured by textures of a resolution of 16 by 16. So? The pack won’t prove hard to run on any device in as much as you play Minecraft on a device which is able to run the game in its vanilla version minus bumping onto the frame-rate snags. As at now, the pack isn’t yet complete. There are quite a number of updates to be expected in the future. The experts are on it. Once complete, Jicklus will be good to go and you’ll definitely like it. Good luck pals.
Jicklus should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Jicklus — Screenshots
How to install Jicklus Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Jicklus texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.