As you may or may not know, Jicklus makes bright and stunning minecraft resource packs that are ideal for screenshots, gameplay videos, or just to enjoy a heightened sense of exploration when you play Minecraft. The Jicklus resource pack comes in two flavors: the original Jicklus texture pack and the Orange addon, but did you know there is a third variation, the Jicklus Pretty In Pink resource pack? Don’t worry, we’ll get to that in a moment! If you’re not familiar with the Jicklus resource pack, it’s a beautiful atmospheric set of textures that features bright, eye-catching designs while staying true to the art designs of vanilla Minecraft. If you’re trying to breathe new life into your Minecraft experience, this is a great base resource pack, and combined with the Orange addon, you’re able to experience the game with an extra layer of warmth and glow.
Combining the original and orange addon into a single Jicklus pack, makes it easy and convenient to upgrade the visuals in your game. One of the latest additions from Jicklus is the new addon pack: Pretty in Pink, which builds off of the solid foundation of the original Jicklus pack. Like the Orange addon, the Pretty in Pink must be used with the base original Jicklus resource pack, but Pretty in Pink addon will quickly shift things towards a pinker variation. This means you can expect a totally pink experience when loading this resource pack, from your pink crafting table, to pink vegetation (pink trees, leaves, berries, tools, and mushrooms to name a few). The original Jicklus pack stands on its own as a stunning way to breathe new life into the visuals of Minecraft, but for the right audience, the addition of the Pretty in Pink addon on top of the standard Jicklus pack will be a pink paradise. Anyone who loves Minecraft and the color pink is going to find this to be a match made in heaven! Download and try it out today!
Jicklus Pretty In Pink should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Jicklus Pretty In Pink — Screenshots
How to install Jicklus Pretty In Pink Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Jicklus Pretty In Pink texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
This pack is an addon for the Jicklus. This addon only contains the blossom birch tree leaves and birch tree saplings, pink mushrooms and mushroom blocks, blossom covered crafting table and wooden tools, pink sweet berries.