Minecraft is the perfect video game for escaping the real world. Since its inception, users have appreciated the variety of ways to play this beloved video game, such as freely roaming the intricacies of different worlds, building their dream projects, and engaging in more difficult challenges. Despite the many ways to play Minecraft, you may find yourself becoming less excited by the game over time. If you are looking for a way to enhance your Minecraft gaming experience, consider investing in the Jicklus Orange resource pack. Resource packs have the potential to completely alter your viewing experience and give you a new perspective on your favorite game. If you are a fan of change, and especially seasonal change, the Jicklus Orange by Jicklus won’t disappoint. This resource pack is one that brings the vibrant red and orange colors of autumn to your gaming screen.
You’ll still be able to interact with the worlds you have built and the users you have met, but just through a different color scheme! The Jicklus Orange resource pack is the perfect way to spice up your gaming experience. After applying this resource pack, you won’t ever want to go back to normal viewing. This pack, while known for its vibrant red and orange colors, doesn’t focus too heavily on texture detail. However, the texture detail is significantly more prominent in this pack than it is in Minecraft’s vanilla textures. The smooth and clean look that the Jicklus Orange resource pack offers will leave you mesmerized. Jicklus Orange was designed so you do not have to worry about compatibility. The Jicklus Orange has a texture resolution of 16×16, which is the standard that most systems are accustomed to. You’ll be able to install your resource pack with ease, so you can focus your attention on the beautiful color scheme it has to offer.
Jicklus Orange — Screenshots
How to install Jicklus Orange Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
This pack is an addon for the Jicklus. This addon only contains the autumn themed foliage and grass colourmaps and path blocks.