Default Patch Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Default Patch resource pack can be a try to solve one problem in vanilla minecraft – the consistency of the unsightly blocks, with the smallest amount of modifications made. If you enjoy vanilla Minecraft, you will enjoy this set of textures. Textures in this pack have many great advancements such as spectacular paintings, much better beacon, jukebox, newly looking furnace. Default Patch is a resource pack for Minecraft, but it works and appears precisely as an add-on. An author of Default Patch has his best never to be overly enthusiastic about the default Minecraft block texture style.
A pack has a few color scheme changes plus made some beautifully looking textures. Among the better features are a far more significant beacon, beautiful looking bookshelves, and TNT block. Another thing can be an almost palpable is a glass block and panes. Glass appears well now. Less dark-colored birch bark stripes and darker bedrock and a lot of more small but useful advancements. The more you stay in minecraft world with Default Patch, the more interesting the gameplay becomes. Feel free to decorate your structures according to your way without worrying anything. Take much time to do whatever you want here.
Default Patch - Screenshots
How to install Default Patch Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Default Patch Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.