Default Patch resource pack can be a try to solve one problem in vanilla minecraft – the consistency of the unsightly blocks, with the smallest amount of modifications made. If you enjoy vanilla Minecraft, you will enjoy this set of textures. Textures in this pack have many great advancements such as spectacular paintings, much better beacon, jukebox, newly looking furnace. Default Patch is a resource pack for Minecraft, but it works and appears precisely as an add-on. An author of Default Patch has his best never to be overly enthusiastic about the default Minecraft block texture style.
A pack has a few color scheme changes plus made some beautifully looking textures. Among the better features are a far more significant beacon, beautiful looking bookshelves, and TNT block. Another thing can be an almost palpable is a glass block and panes. Glass appears well now. Less dark-colored birch bark stripes and darker bedrock and a lot of more small but useful advancements. The more you stay in minecraft world with Default Patch, the more interesting the gameplay becomes. Feel free to decorate your structures according to your way without worrying anything. Take much time to do whatever you want here.
Default Patch should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Default Patch — Screenshots
How to install Default Patch Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Default Patch texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.