Want to get high-end visual graphics for your favorite sandbox game, Minecraft? Ultra HD Default resource pack is an amazing set of textures that improves one of the most important elements in a game- the graphics. With Ultra HD Default, you get crystal clear, high definition pixels, all without altering the original art style that’s recognized by all Minecraft fans and aficionados the world over. We’d recommend this to Minecraft players who want the same style art style but want a little more pixels and polygons in their Minecraft world. As of the moment the Ultra HD Default resource pack is still not yet 100% complete, and as such you may experience missing graphical elements as you play out into the open world. Out of all the resource packs we’ve tried, we honestly can say that Ultra HD Default sports one of the best-looking original art style graphics we’ve seen.
Each texture is obviously given full attention to detail and the graphical details are outstanding. What’s more impressive is the fact that the graphics are absolutely clean and noise-free. Keep in mind that while the color palette has been cranked up a notch higher than the original Minecraft’s, it doesn’t affect the texture at all. In fact, it has synergized quite nicely to bring you the definitive Minecraft HD experience. You can get the Minecraft Ultra HD Default in various resolutions, from x16 to a whopping x512, making this resource pack widely available to all Minecraft players who are looking for modern and beautiful visuals. If you’re playing Minecraft on a low-end PC then we recommend getting the x16 or x32 version. If you have a gaming computer or laptop, then by all means go for the x512 version and enjoy the shiny new graphics.
ULTRA HD Default should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
ULTRA HD Default — Screenshots
How to install ULTRA HD Default Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the ULTRA HD Default texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
ULTRA HD Default Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Download SapixCraft Resource Pack – ULTRA HD Default was abandoned. Check SapixCraft instead, created by the same author.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;