The ZoudyFault resource pack was released in early 2021. It is a simple resource pack that does not attempt to bring in anything innovative to vanilla Minecraft but what it manages to achieve does it very well. Focused around PvP, the resource pack introduces mostly changes around combat and items. There are new textures and icons for weapons, armors, and items. On top of all these changes, there are new potions and shields. There are thousands of resource packs available for Minecraft with new ones being released almost daily. Most players remain conservative and stick to old resource packs for various reasons. Every once in a while, a new resource pack is released that is worth testing out. ZoudyFault is one such example. It is a simple resource pack and for many, it may not be all that impressive. For PvP players, it is a texture pack that is worth trying. What the resource pack does not do is try to upscale the visuals in Minecraft. Some textures for blocks and items were simplified. They are easier to distinguish and look much smoother. It should not be a surprise that the resource pack is using 16x textures. Being a PvP focused resource pack, the performance of the game is important. For this reason, ZoudyFault does not upscale the textures.
If the textures would have been upscale to 32x, there would be a framerate drop for all Minecraft players, regardless of how powerful their systems are. Instead, using 16x textures which is the same resolution for textures as in vanilla Minecraft, ensures a smooth PvP experience. Some players even reported that the game runs smoother with Zoudy Fault texture pack than with vanilla Minecraft which in itself is a great achievement. For PvP players, being able to spot other players and mobs within their line of sight is vital. There have been a few changes to particles as well. These tweaks allow the game to run smoother as they were made mostly to optimize the game and improve performance. Overall, the ZoudyFault texture pack preserves the classic vanilla Minecraft vibe that everyone is familiar with and tweaks several aspects to make PvP and framerates much smoother. The ZoudyFault pack comes in compact file size due to the limited changes it adds and because it uses 16x resolution textures. To install the resource pack, the archive with the resource pack needs to be placed in the folder with resource packs and needs to be loaded in the game. Shader packs are not recommended for ZoudyFault as they can decrease game performance.
ZoudyFault PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
ZoudyFault PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install ZoudyFault PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the ZoudyFault PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Download ZoudyFault PvP Bedrock Edition Resource Pack
pack hell bad asf
This is an amazing texture pack 9/10 would reccomend
HOW TO PUT IT IN THE MINECRAFT
Why not read the installation instructions on this page?
Emerson James Carter Carter
How do you get the texture pack i love it im only 9 i would love it.
IDK HOW TO GET IT IM 13
Can you make me a resource pack for youtube 1.8.9 bed wars plz and thank you
absolutely love it
pls pls make me a textue pack to pvp
You need to fix so the netherite things also looks nice
It’s a 1.8.9 pack, Netherite is in 1.16 so that isn’t possible
this is a 1.8 pack lmfao
it’s a pvp pack what do u excpect;-;
Good textur pack
hi guis op
i have been waiting for a pack like this for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
horses and donkeys are bugged
that may be your minecraft not rp