Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Resource packs are one of the most fan-favorite features in Minecraft and have been since they were added in back during the Alpha of the game in 2010. In 2013 they were updated to support more user control over features like sound and resolution. Since then there have been thousands of resource packs. From silly to extremely realistic there is a huge variety of styles. However, some people prefer to leave enjoy the classic and stylistic art style of Minecraft. For those there is Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default. This resource pack is designed to right at home with the classic feel of vanilla Minecraft. Those who are looking for something out of the usual, keep on searching. Mickey Joe, as the name may suggest, created this resource pack for himself. He wasn’t excited by all the radical changes of some other packs he saw and wanted something more subtle.
So he got to work designing his own resource pack. He posted a screen capture showing off his work and was amazed by the amount of love his resource pack received. To everyone’s pleasure, he later released it for all to use for free. Many hail Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default resource pack as the best-improved version of the default style, removing some of the less-than-sightly spots on textures and adding more beautiful detail where needed. In addition to maintaining the classic feel and style of default, this resource pack also doesn’t fiddle with resolution. This pack uses the same 16×16 form that the designers of the game decided was the best. This makes sure your frame rates are smooth and consistent as butter. People with low-end computers who want to avoid nasty technical problems, but still want a little more flavor than the default Minecraft style gives you, Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default is the resource pack for you.
Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default - Screenshots
Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default - YouTube Video
How to install Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.