Resource packs are one of the most fan-favorite features in Minecraft and have been since they were added in back during the Alpha of the game in 2010. In 2013 they were updated to support more user control over features like sound and resolution. Since then there have been thousands of resource packs. From silly to extremely realistic there is a huge variety of styles. However, some people prefer to leave enjoy the classic and stylistic art style of Minecraft. For those there is Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default. This resource pack is designed to right at home with the classic feel of vanilla Minecraft. Those who are looking for something out of the usual, keep on searching. Mickey Joe, as the name may suggest, created this resource pack for himself. He wasn’t excited by all the radical changes of some other packs he saw and wanted something more subtle.
So he got to work designing his own resource pack. He posted a screen capture showing off his work and was amazed by the amount of love his resource pack received. To everyone’s pleasure, he later released it for all to use for free. Many hail Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default resource pack as the best-improved version of the default style, removing some of the less-than-sightly spots on textures and adding more beautiful detail where needed. In addition to maintaining the classic feel and style of default, this resource pack also doesn’t fiddle with resolution. This pack uses the same 16×16 form that the designers of the game decided was the best. This makes sure your frame rates are smooth and consistent as butter. People with low-end computers who want to avoid nasty technical problems, but still want a little more flavor than the default Minecraft style gives you, Mickey Joe’s Relatively Improved Default is the resource pack for you.
Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default — Video & Screenshots
How to install Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Mickey Joe's Relatively Improved Default texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.