SapixCraft is a resource pack created by Sapix. This texture pack is perfect for the type of player that wants to witness Minecraft in an unbelievable way like never before. It’s a resource pack which the community has been waiting for a long time and there is a good reason for that. The interesting thing is that it is still under development and is actively being updated for new versions of minecraft. It just looks amazing. What about the textures itself? It’s a minimalist style texture pack. Which means that there won’t be a lot of significant changes compared to the regular feel of Minecraft. However, this doesn’t mean that there isn’t anything special. The thing that makes this resource pack special is the incredible textures that are nothing like the other texture packs that are out there. So far everything sounds good, right? Well, there’s a catch.
SapixCraft resource pack has a resolution of x512. That’s crazy when you consider that the default Minecraft texture pack has a resolution of x16. And yeah, you’ll definitely see and feel one of the greatest resource packs ever made. Can you imagine how good Minecraft is going to look? All that means is that you’ll definitely need a pretty good PC. And by pretty good PC I mean really good PC. Don’t get discouraged because there is some good news. Sapix has taken into consideration the fact that not everyone will be able to run this masterpiece of a texture pack. And he developed other lower resolution options that way everyone can try it. As for future plans, he’s thinking of adding connected textures which will contribute even more to the beauty of SapixCraft. Now, when it comes to bugs and glitches, they very rarely occur, so don’t even worry about it and enjoy!
SapixCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install SapixCraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.