Minecraft game lacks the conventional goals and objectives seen in other video games, in fact, it is considered a multi-platformed sandbox adventure game. A player simply explores the world and uses building blocks to customize that world having the allowance to let their imagination run wild while doing so. However, at certain time it becomes boring and tasks become repetitive. To solve this problem there are ton of various mods available over the internet.
This mods makes minecraft absolutely different game. But not everyone wants to make this huge changes. This is where resource packs become handy! They don’t change your gameplay but they change the visual aspect of the game. But if this also doesn’t suit you then you can just install realistically looking sky textures and enjoy default minecraft but with better looking sky. Realistic Sky resource pack developed by Fire Eagle is one of the best of its kind.
Realistic Sky should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Realistic Sky — Screenshots
How to install Realistic Sky Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Realistic Sky texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.