Realistic Sky Resource Pack 1.12.2
Minecraft game lacks the conventional goals and objectives seen in other video games, in fact, it is considered a multi-platformed sandbox adventure game. A player simply explores the world and uses building blocks to customize that world having the allowance to let their imagination run wild while doing so. However, at certain time it becomes boring and tasks become repetitive. To solve this problem there are ton of various mods available over the internet.
This mods makes minecraft absolutely different game. But not everyone wants to make this huge changes. This is where resource packs become handy! They don’t change your gameplay but they change the visual aspect of the game. But if this also doesn’t suit you then you can just install realistically looking sky textures and enjoy default minecraft but with better looking sky. Realistic Sky resource pack developed by Fire Eagle is one of the best of its kind.
Realistic Sky - Screenshots
Realistic Sky - YouTube Video
How to install Realistic Sky Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Realistic Sky Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.