If you are looking for a resource pack that is going to change the style of your game to match the PvP and survival style textures, but with a twist, then Synthwave PvP resource pack is one you should take time to check out. After being started about a year ago, it became popular among Minecraft players who prefer survival and PvP play almost immediately. The creator of the Synthwave PvP texture pack is Yuruze, who is also the creator of the Smooth Blocks resource pack as well as many other resource packs that are popular among Minecraft users. If you aren’t familiar with the Smooth Blocks, it was developed to make the Minecraft blocks smooth and immersive while also improving visibility to allow PvP players to perform at their absolute best. However, the Synthwave PvP Resource Pack is not the same as the Smooth Blocks option.
Mainly, Synthwave does not chance the block textures in any significant way. Instead, you will notice the most significant changes to your Minecraft world occur in the look of the sky, weapons, tools, items, and other graphical user interface (GUI) improvements. If you are bored with the way your Minecraft world is looking, this resource pack will certainly brighten things up. The Synthwave PvP resource pack adds visuals that are bright in color, using neon’s and appearing to be in high definition, while avoiding any unnecessary clutter. Considering the high level of detail that this pack consists of it is no surprise that the Synthwave PvP textures has a resolution of 256×256. However, since the blocks’ texture is not affected, you shouldn’t notice any huge changes to your FPS. Now that this pack is 100% completed, it is a totally unique experience to witness how the bright colors influence your Minecraft world.
Synthwave PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Synthwave PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Synthwave PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Synthwave PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.