The Smooth Blocks and more is a recently released Minecraft resource pack that has been well received by the community. The Smooth Blocks and more resource pack strays away from traditional Minecraft texture packs, and doesn’t make the textures any more detailed, but instead removes any of the unneeded detail attached to each and every texture. By doing this, Smooth Blocks and more have allowed for the game to have a whole new feel without compromising on essential detail. The smooth blocks and more pack isn’t the most detailed resource pack but does gain credit for it’s smooth and energetic colours that give Smooth blocks and more it’s high download count. The smooth detailing of all the blocks allows for you to have a clear vision of Minecraft, allowing for a joyous, smooth gaming session.
Whether you are fighting it out with the ender dragon, or merely harvesting some crops, the Smooth Blocks and more texture pack allows for you to have a smooth experience no matter where you are in the Minecraft world, without skipping out on essential details. Another great reason to try out the Smooth blocks and more resource pack, is it functions using the 16×16 texture resolution, meaning that the resource pack will run very efficiently and may even help Minecraft to run faster. If you are running a vanilla version of Minecraft, then any PC should be able to handle the Smooth blocks and more resource pack. The Smooth blocks and more resource pack, although quite simple, has had over 5000 downloads in just few days, which is a mammoth achievement for any resource pack. The pack has been well received by the community, including PVP players, and general Minecraft players for its simplicity. Overall, if you are looking for a great Minecraft resource pack, then look no further than the Smooth Blocks and more resource pack, for it’s the simplistic design and outstanding visuals.
Smooth Blocks should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Smooth Blocks — Screenshots
How to install Smooth Blocks Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Smooth Blocks texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.