The Nightfade PvP resource pack has been developed by experts who have extensive experience in playing the game, its graphics and textures. To ensure that the players have an immersive experience while playing the game, the visuals of the game have been slightly altered. Additionally the pack is designed to optimize the use of computing resources to improve the game performance significantly. Though there are a very large number of PvP packs available, players should consider using this pack for a number of reasons. This pack is designed extremely well, and helps improve the performance of the game. It is also visually attractive. The designer of the pack is Colbb who has a track record of developing a number of other highly rated PvP packs. Hence players can be assured that Nightfade pack is of the highest quality. One of more unique features of the Nightfade pack is that it uses one of the darkest shades of dark blue available, as the main color in the palette, with some amount of purple.
This shade is used for coloring the swords as well as the other weapons which are altered in the resource pack. In addition to altering the weapons, some of the elements in the terrain are also adjusted. This will reduce the noise in the game, and make it smooth, so that players are completely engrossed while playing the game. In addition to the dark blue and purple, the other colors used for the resource pack are also darker shades. This can be a considered a positive feature of the pack, since the game is uncluttered so players are immersed in the game. In addition to the improvements in the visuals, the Nightfade pack is preferred since players can get a Frame per seconds (FPS) boost. This is due to the fact that the textures in the pack are optimized for better performance and this pack has a x32 resolution. Hence Minecraft players who can only afford or have access to a low end computer will prefer to use this pack, since they can get high quality visuals, without adversely affecting the pack performance.
Nightfade PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Nightfade PvP — Screenshots
How to install Nightfade PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Nightfade PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.