Looking for an innovative and reliable shader pack option for Minecraft? If yes, then here is an excellent suggestion for you i.e. Beyond Belief Shaders. This one-of-a-kind shader pack has two special characteristics, such as it offers stunning cinematic effects and marvelous weather effects. These visual effects are much similar to DOF effects or Depth of Field. Note, Beyond Belief Shaders pack was originally invented by Daniel Rodriguez Moya during 2015. However, it was soon abandoned by its official owner. Nevertheless, another talented individual (unicornblood2468) still continued to work on this Beyond Belief Shaders pack in order to improve its quality, effects, and performance. This excellent and unique shader pack is mostly popular for its amazing and realistic weather effects. For example, it brings the wetness effects both to the land surface and the ground to represent perfect rainy weather. In addition to it, it even brings advanced motion blurring effects as well.
These blur effects are mainly applicable to quick movements. What’s more, these new additions to the Minecraft game (brought by Beyond Belief Shaders pack) make the look, feel, and appearance similar to any advanced FPS games. Let’s now take a quick look at the prominent features of it, such as it enhances the water effects by adding physics-based movements, it has brought so many stunning effects like sky reflection, light refraction, unique landscapes, and much more too. Another important aspect of this Beyond Belief Shaders pack is that it has incorporated the best and most superior lighting detail i.e. it has introduced a realistic level of lighting for both day times and night times. Especially, this shader pack brings absolutely amazing effects for representing stormy weather. The unique factor of it is that it brings solid cinematic effects by focusing on what a user can see and blurring out everything else. It’s recommended to run Beyond Belief Shaders only on high-end PCs for the best experience. It’s not compatible with Mac and Intel GPUs.
Beyond Belief Shaders should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Beyond Belief Shaders — Video & Screenshots
How to install Beyond Belief Shaders:
- Download and install Minecraft;
- Setup your game profile for the version you want to run;
- Download and install Optifine; – optifine will create its own profile
- Open Minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile;
- Download the Beyond Belief shaderpack from the links below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- Open Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Shaderpack folder;
- Put the Beyond Belief shaderpack (zipped file) inside .minecraft\shaderpacks;
- Select the Beyond Belief Shaders in the shader list in-game;
- Witchery mod werewolf mode messes with lens flare and haze;
- Will not display red effect from Random things blood moons and can cause the screen to go black at certain heights during the event;
- Conquest textures loading weird in 1.12 (not tested on older versions);
Beyond Belief Shaders Shader Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;