The Faithless resource pack is one of the packs that take into interest how to overcome color deficiencies in Minecraft. Are you that type of person who cannot distinguish between colors and you are a gamer or want to try a certain game? Well, this is the pack for you aimed at aiding you to have the same measure of fun others have when they play. For you to be in a position where you’ll assume roles of characters in the game despite your color weakness, this resource pack will help convey some uniqueness to the features and blocks in the game. Minecraft has designed the game to be accessible to everyone, but for some, due to their physical disabilities, for instance, sight-impaired normally, they cannot play the game. However, all is not lost, for with the help of the resource pack, which gives the Faithless texture, they will be in a position to play. Its composition benefits them by allowing one to tell the difference between the colors of the elements in the game. Such challenges are evident to the visually impaired, and perhaps you did not know they happened because you cannot relate to them. Through the assistance of the physically disabled persons to the developer ItsStitchyYT, they expect the resource pack created in alignment with their needs. This resource pack was initially embraced via Reddit. The Faithless texture pack is not only designed for the visually impaired but also for those who can discern the difference in colors. Using these textures is way more fun than using the default ones. If you want to identify blocks in their shape and color, consider using this resource pack for the mind-blowing textures. Additionally, you will have an array of different and extraordinary designs from those you are used to, maximizing your urge to engage in the game. The most known faithful texture pack is Faithful 32x, where some of its features relate to this faithful texture. They both purpose to improve Minecraft and manage its effectiveness to the players. However, despite having similarities, they tend to differ in their power resolutions.
The Faithful texture pack tends to have a higher resolution than the faithless pack. The faithless texture pack has a relatively low resolution, giving you an option to opt for 16x or 8x. But the developer had a reason for designing because it allows you to play with the resource pack without your expensive gadget. It is time-consuming to develop all these textures, and the developer, ItsStitchyYT, does not fascinate with releasing uncompleted projects. There are still some pending features yet to be made accessible to you. The creator reveals to you that before he can approve a successful project from creating textures, he makes sure he listens to his users for him to create one that aligns with their needs. Perhaps you have any recommendations on the features you want to be added or removed on the textures, reach him via Discord, and by doing this, you will help in mending the color defects. From the ideas given by some of you, blending in the AppleSkin mod seems to be the most wanted, and be certain that the developer will consider this. Thus, this resource pack’s purpose of make sure that even those who have weaknesses in distinguishing colors can recognize all elements in Minecraft. It focuses on bringing new textures that will be effective to such types of people, which will help them be in a position to play. Besides that, the resource pack aims to give you an experience you have never had, for it sets to improve its RPG by establishing more themes. This will leave you with more urge of wanting to play the game often. Its RPG runs at 16x; hence you should not expect any problems on your hardware if it can work on Minecraft. The faithless texture is beneficial to players experiencing Trypophobia as well as Dyslexia. You can consider using this RPG for those who want to engage in the game Survival mode because its features are so exquisite. Whether or not you have color deficiencies, be sure to opt for this resource pack, and after its installation, you will have an amazing time in your play. It is an overwhelming creation starting with how each item in the game looks and is differentiated in shape and color to discern them, giving you an outstanding videogame experience.
Faithless should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.3 - 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Faithless — Screenshots
How to install Faithless Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Faithless texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Faithless - Comparison Slider #1 Without shaders
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Faithless - Comparison Slider #2 with BSL Shader
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Faithless Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get Faithless for Bedrock Edition here – Faithless is available on the Marketplace for 990 Minecoins.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;