While Minecraft’s graphic compart isn’t exactly the selling point of the title, with its cubic look, it isn’t bad by any means. Most players enjoy the well-defined artstyle of the title, which at this point has become iconic. All they ask for is for the overall design of the game to be a little more detailed. This is where the Faithful resources pack comes into play. The Faithful 32×32 resources pack will improve the resolution of everything that is in the game, including blocks, enemies, and pieces of equipment. You will notice these improvements as soon as you install the resource pack, just start the game and start looking around. Faithful 32×32 pack only improves what’s already in the game, and tries to keep the artstyle and the feeling of the game world intact.
The pack is simply an improvement in the quality of the already existing textures and shapes of the elements in the game, so do not expect any big change or difference with the base game. It focuses on bringing higher resolution textures, and brighter colors, and although it also changes the lighting and the shadows in the game, there are more specific mods to improve the shadows and the lighting of the game. Look into shader mods if that’s what you are looking for. All the Faithful 32x pack does is making the game look nicer. It is not a mod, and as such, it does not introduce any new element of gameplay to the base game. All the mods you are currently running should still work fine after installing this set of textures. The author of the pack maintains a list of which mods are compatible with the pack, and which ones aren’t. Keep an eye on the list to make sure the resource pack is completely compatible with the mods you have currently installed.
Faithful 32x32 should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Faithful 32x32 — Video & Screenshots
How to install Faithful 32x32 Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Faithful 32x32 texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Get Faithful 32×32 for Bedrock Edition here – Faithful is available on the Marketplace for 990 Minecoins