While Minecraft’s graphic compart isn’t exactly the selling point of the title, with its cubic look, it isn’t bad by any means. Most players enjoy the well-defined artstyle of the title, which at this point has become iconic. All they ask for is for the overall design of the game to be a little more detailed. This is where the Faithful resources pack comes into play. The Faithful 32×32 resources pack will improve the resolution of everything that is in the game, including blocks, enemies, and pieces of equipment. You will notice these improvements as soon as you install the resource pack, just start the game and start looking around. Faithful 32×32 pack only improves what’s already in the game, and tries to keep the artstyle and the feeling of the game world intact.
The pack is simply an improvement in the quality of the already existing textures and shapes of the elements in the game, so do not expect any big change or difference with the base game. It focuses on bringing higher resolution textures, and brighter colors, and although it also changes the lighting and the shadows in the game, there are more specific mods to improve the shadows and the lighting of the game. Look into shader mods if that’s what you are looking for. All the Faithful 32x pack does is making the game look nicer. It is not a mod, and as such, it does not introduce any new element of gameplay to the base game. All the mods you are currently running should still work fine after installing this set of textures. The author of the pack maintains a list of which mods are compatible with the pack, and which ones aren’t. Keep an eye on the list to make sure the resource pack is completely compatible with the mods you have currently installed.
Faithful 32x should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Faithful 32x — Video & Screenshots
How to install Faithful 32x Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Faithful 32x texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Faithful 32x - Comparison Without shaders
Faithful 32x - Comparison With Complementary Shaders
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.