Retro Pompeii Resource Pack 1.8.8
Author of Retro Pompeii Resource Pack seems to be loving simplicity in resource packs so he decided to create his own minecraft resource pack. This is 8x textures and it is hard to expect any super-realistic graphics with this resolution, however it looks quite nicely. Yes, of course many of the details are simplified, but I think it gives some kind of charm to this resource pack.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Retro Pompeii goes to Zitzabis. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Retro Pompeii has 150085 views.