With its realistic, subtle approach, Misa’s Realistic resource pack — the first comprehensive, high-resolution texture pack ever made—sets the standard for future Minecraft packs. The pack was originally designed by Misa, but after he stopped updating it in 2014, it was reestablished/updated by lescard60, pscof42 and THBird who updated some textures for newer Minecraft versions. Now, Misa’s Realistic texture pack has been created and brings its resolution up to 64x, allowing for textures of a crisp, detailed quality never before seen. In combining a medieval RPG theme with a grounded aesthetic and high visual fidelity, the designers, hailed as craftsmen by appreciative fans, have revolutionized resource pack design. The texture pack makes great use of color, prioritizing earthy browns, grays and greens to achieve its realistic look.
For some, the effect may be an excess of darkness, even drabness; but for most the effect is astonishing, transforming Minecraft into a deeper, more atmospheric experience than you will find in the cartoonish Vanilla artstyle. Towns feel homely, while zombies and creepers feel frightening; but the overall effect is one of comfort, giving players a real sense of belonging in a more grounded Minecraft world. The aesthetic of the pack, then, is excellent. But where many resource packs fall down is their failure to blend their new visuals with Minecraft’s unique, blocky approach to character and object models. Misa’s pack avoids this rookie error, merging its realistic approach with Minecraft’s straight-edged style to produce something completely unique. Also impressive is the pack’s optimization. Despite its high resolution, Misa realistic resource pack makes little difference to performance on even low-spec machines—it’s as functional as it is fashionable, so there really is no reason not to give it a try! An enduring classic, this resource pack is a must-try for anyone looking to alter their Minecraft experience.
Misa’s Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Misa’s Realistic — Video & Screenshots
How to install Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Misa’s Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[64x] [1.17.x – 1.16.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – official continuation by Misa
[64x] [1.8.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – patch by THBird, for this 1.8.x patch to work properly, load Misa’s Realistic pack and then this texture patch above that.
[64x] [1.7.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – patch by pscof42, for this 1.7.x patch to work properly, load Misa’s Realistic pack and then this texture patch above that.
[64x] [1.6.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – original pack by Misa