Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack is a wonderful, very high-quality textures with detailed mobs and blocks. Everything looks pretty decent. It is very popular and old texture pack which is always up-to-date and available for latest minecraft version.
Misa’s Realistic — Video & Screenshots
How to install Misa’s Realistic Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
[64x] [1.10] [1.9] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – by lescard60
- NOTE: For this 1.10 and 1.9 patch to work properly, load Misa’s Realistic pack and then this texture patch above that.
[64x] [1.8] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – by lescard60
- NOTE: For this 1.8 patch to work properly, load Misa’s Realistic pack and then this texture patch above that.