With its realistic, subtle approach, Misa’s Realistic resource pack — the first comprehensive, high-resolution texture pack ever made—sets the standard for future Minecraft packs. The pack was originally designed by Misa, but after he stopped updating it in 2014, it was reestablished/updated by lescard60, pscof42 and THBird who updated some textures for newer Minecraft versions. Now, Misa’s Realistic texture pack has been created and brings its resolution up to 64x, allowing for textures of a crisp, detailed quality never before seen. In combining a medieval RPG theme with a grounded aesthetic and high visual fidelity, the designers, hailed as craftsmen by appreciative fans, have revolutionized resource pack design. The texture pack makes great use of color, prioritizing earthy browns, grays and greens to achieve its realistic look.
For some, the effect may be an excess of darkness, even drabness; but for most the effect is astonishing, transforming Minecraft into a deeper, more atmospheric experience than you will find in the cartoonish Vanilla artstyle. Towns feel homely, while zombies and creepers feel frightening; but the overall effect is one of comfort, giving players a real sense of belonging in a more grounded Minecraft world. The aesthetic of the pack, then, is excellent. But where many resource packs fall down is their failure to blend their new visuals with Minecraft’s unique, blocky approach to character and object models. Misa’s pack avoids this rookie error, merging its realistic approach with Minecraft’s straight-edged style to produce something completely unique. Also impressive is the pack’s optimization. Despite its high resolution, Misa realistic resource pack makes little difference to performance on even low-spec machines—it’s as functional as it is fashionable, so there really is no reason not to give it a try! An enduring classic, this resource pack is a must-try for anyone looking to alter their Minecraft experience.
Misa’s Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Misa’s Realistic — Video & Screenshots
How to install Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Misa’s Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[64x] [1.8.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – patch (add-on) by THBird;
[64x] [1.7.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – patch (add-on) by pscof42;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;