Anyone interested in minecraft textures should immediately take a look at the Realistic Adventure. One will immediately notice the uniquely high quality of the water and clouds that this resource pack offers. Almost no other pack offers better looking both stylish and realistic water than the Realistic Adventure. The clouds are also beautiful. Instead of resembling blocks, the clouds look like real clouds, and in a way that fits in with the rest of the new graphics. The Realistic Adventure resource pack manages to make the world of minecraft look more realistic without interfering with the games’ style. As well as making minecraft look much more like a real outdoor environment, it also improves upon the medieval style of the original graphics. Some resource packs make the world look too modern and ruin its medieval feel.
The Realistic Adventure pack, on the other hand, preserves the medieval feel while introducing more realistic graphics. As well as the outdoor environments, one is likely to be impressed by the look of the castles, forts, and underground hideouts that one can build with this resource pack. Both the most significant buildings and the most straightforward buildings one constructs look much better than they do in vanilla. Many of the new graphics are also animated, and the quality of the animation is far superior to the default graphics. To the appearance of monsters and items, there are few or no changes. This is not necessarily a bad thing. The more detailed buildings fit in well with simpler monsters and items to create an elegant overall appearance.
Realistic Adventure should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Realistic Adventure — Screenshots
How to install Realistic Adventure Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Realistic Adventure texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.