Animated Rainbow PvP resource pack is a minecraft player versus player set of textures. This pack has several new features that players have not seen in other similar packs. It elevates your typical gaming experience to a higher level. The simple stylistic views of most pvp resource packs are a major reason why players don’t like to use them. However, Animated Rainbow PvP is a resource pack that is different than most other packs. It has numerous new elements that add a layer of depth to your gaming experience that you’ve never seen before. This resource pack looks beautiful for normal play and adds custom textures that players love. The Animated Rainbow PvP pack has all of the fundamental features that players want from a well designed resource pack. This includes, but is not limited to, short swords, low fire, and other graphic features that allow the clarity players need in PvP sessions.
This Rainbow PvP texture pack contains completely new, customized textures with 64×64 items and blocks. Even though the usual x16 is used on some of the items, the pack’s block textures are more detailed than in other packs because most Animated Rainbow PvP block and items textures has a resolution of 64×64. To be able to use this resource pack, players will need a system that has great hardware that isn’t just average hardware your system fake with. In order to get stable frame rates with the pack, this is essential to have a great gaming experience. This pack makes the animated texture great to look at and adds the depth that gives players a great immersion experience. The beauty and realistic appeal of the textures could end up distracting you during your average PvP session because of the difference seen between this resource packs and other more generic resource packs. Overall, Animated Rainbow PvP is a fairly optimized pack that might work even on weak hardware, so we recommend you try it, if it is slow, you can always find an alternative, if not – enjoy playing this pack!
Animated Rainbow PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Animated Rainbow PvP — Screenshots
How to install Animated Rainbow PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Animated Rainbow PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.