PseudoCraft Resource Pack 1.8.8
PseudoCraft Resource Pack is a pretty not bad textures. They’re a little dark, but to all the flaws you can very quickly get used to. Use MCPatcher to install and it is fully compatible with Optifine.
Not long ago, PseudoCraft textures got a huge update and is now available for the latest minecraft version! Download, install and enjoy!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing PseudoCraft goes to ThePseudopes. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7, 1.6. Right now PseudoCraft has 103687 views.