PseudoCraft Resource Pack 1.9 / 1.8.9
The new PseudoCraft resource pack is currently still in the beta stages of development, but with the resource pack being relatively new and not completed as of yet, it always brings the best of textures to the game. With a 32x resolution, the textures are simple and don’t require a supercomputer to run. The majority of players should be able to download and install this resource pack without needing to compromise on lag or hardware issues. Many of the textures in this pack use layering techniques that make the blocks in the pack look like they have 3D properties, when in fact, they don’t. With the PseudoCraft resource pack, you get high-quality textures with no speed issues. Some blocks, such as the furnace, have a modern look to them thanks to the PseudoCraft resource pack.
Commonly, doors are forgotten and left in other texture packs that PseudoCraft has picked up on and designed the doors to look a lot better than average. This isn’t just for wooden doors, but Iron doors also look a lot better, featuring a more jail style design. The PseudoCraft texture pack has several not-so-small changes included, so you can be sure you’ll see them when finishing off your house! With the PseudoCraft texture pack still being in the early stages of development, only the items and building blocks are covered in this pack. As mentioned, with it being unfinished at the moment, more items and blocks will be added in the near future. As of now, most mobs are all vanilla, tress, sugar canes, and grass particles also look vanilla. Overall, once installed, you may not see the majority of changes as of yet, but the parts that have been changed look excellent. With this being said, be sure to keep an eye on the PseudoCraft pack in the coming days.
PseudoCraft - Screenshots
PseudoCraft - YouTube Video
How to install PseudoCraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download PseudoCraft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.