LMX resource pack is called the Luracasmus Modern Extreme resource pack. Compared to resource packs of the same genre, LMX provides a visual treat at a different level altogether based on its highly creative design methodology. Absolute exploitation of this design method ensures an attractive appearance to the entire event. In the Minecraft journey of so many years, we have never seen a resource pack similar to this. It involves so much in the Minecraft universe that we continue to appreciate LMX for its worth. Contrary to any resource pack, finding immersive technologies is worth it once we get hold of the LMX resource pack. Please note that the author of the LMX resource pack, Luracasmus, has recently renamed the title as the Meteor resource pack. The Rose flower with any other name smells as sweet. So, it will not matter if the resource pack has a different name. The entire texture design will remain the same as the LMX resource pack, and nothing will change except the name. The Meteor resource pack, so far known as the LMX resource pack, offers incredible lifelike textures, resulting from an improved design with a mixture of normal maps and specular maps.
Although putting in extra details to the texture makes them appear highly immersive, you cannot keep on doing that endlessly. At some point, the results of adding more information to the texture start to look lowly. But LMX deploys tremendously creative design techniques coupled with a maximum amount of details in their textures to create a unique and outstanding feel which is extremely lively and immersive. Remember to install shaders for smooth functioning to get the maximum mileage from the Meteor texture pack. Please note that by installing shaders, you will help it work properly, ensuring full benefits. Also, ensure to use a system with high-end configurations to avoid any frame rate issues (denoted by FPS – Frames per second) as the LMX resource pack’s texture resolution is 256×256. It also has a resolution of 1024×1024 and even 2048×2048, but only for author’s Patreon subscribers. You will certainly require such a robust system to utilize the resource pack properly. Finally, we would like to highlight an important point that the resource pack has reached a 65% completion level, which is an expected level given that it did not release long back. These sorts of projects take a lot of time to develop and complete.
Meteor (LMX) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Meteor (LMX) — Screenshots
How to install Meteor (LMX) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Meteor (LMX) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Alternate Blocks: OFF
- Emissive Textures: ON
- Normal Map: ON
- Specular Map: ON
- SEUS Renewed
- Luracasmus’s Shaders
Recommended settings for SEUS Renewed:
- Texture Resolution: 256 (512 if using HD / HD Ultra)
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping: ON
- Parallax Self-Shadows: ON
- High-Precision Parallax: ON
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[256x] [1.17.x – 1.14.x] Download Meteor Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[1024x] [1.17.x – 1.14.x] Download Meteor Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[2048x] [1.17.x – 1.14.x] Download Meteor Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required